Supers Image game

phoenix240

I'd suggest that, if the original poster of the picture hasn't made a judgement within 2-3 weeks of posting the picture, someone should post in the thread for the OP to make his/her call on who is the winner.  If no response within, say, 3 more days, then the posting with the most "Likes" should be declared the winner.

(shrug)  Whichever one was posted first, maybe? 

If anybody has a better idea, they're more than welcome to suggest it.  The above was just what I could come up with off the top of my head.

I am counting:

Steirica/Baron Brainstar: 0 likes

wcw4391/Althalicos: 2 Likes.

Me/Big Al: 3 likes.

So I guess that makes me the next poster. And I actually got somehing this time.

Second pic doesn't look much the same as the others.

2nd Pic is a official one. The others are Deviant Art Interpretations.

Yeah. Looks like she really let herself go.

Well, she is fond a specific Pizza Parlor in town. Would have to look again what it was named and what she usually orders.

This is Red, the Mute Singer and the Protagnist of the game Transistor. But what will you make of these aspects of her story?

Here is a sample of her singing, if it helps:

https://soundcloud.com/supergiant-games/sets/transistor-original-soundtrack-by-darren-korb

I know nothing of the game Transistor, or the character Red.  So I hope you're not going to be irritated if I completely ignore the established character mentioned and instead use the image to create a new character (which, I believe, is the premise of this thread anyway).

I don't know where the giant sword came from.  Given its size, I really shouldn't even be able to wield it.  But somehow, I can.  With the circuitry motif, I doubt it's magical.  Maybe it's alien technology.  (shrug)  I don't know, and frankly I don't really care.  All I know is, with it in my hands I become almost unstoppable.

Some wag reporter jokingly called me Broad-Sword, but I started fighting that in the media right away.  Not that it worked 100%.  But at least some people call me by my chosen hero name of Joyeuse.  Practically nobody knows that's the name of Charlemagne's personal sword, and half of them pronounce it as "joyous," which to be fair is the English translation of Joyeuse.  But hey, practically anything's better than Broad-Sword.  Sometimes, you gotta take what you can get.

So, what can I do?  Well, when I have the sword in hand I'm covered in a protective field that's pretty darn bulletproof.  I'm also much stronger and faster than normal.  And it's definitely more than just a fancy Ginsu knife.  Sure, it can slice and dice like nobody's business.  But it can also generate a short-range electrical blast, create portals that I can step through to get across the room or even across town, and it even has it's own pocket dimension.  Oh, it also comes to me when I call for it.  Pretty damn cool, if I do say so myself.

I know nothing of the game Transistor, or the character Red.  So I hope you're not going to be irritated if I completely ignore the established character mentioned and instead use the image to create a new character (which, I believe, is the premise of this thread anyway).

Making your own interpreations of what you see is indeed the purpose of this Thread. Interesting take. And no, I had no idea about that name :)

Blue Streak

The FBI uses the Blue Streak to wage war on low level crime. Originally a police officer who was in the proverbial wrong place at the wrong time (a laboratory with lots of breakable flasks and beakers containing unstable chemicals and an experimental radioactive power supply) Mike Strackzinski was hospitalised in the aftermath of the routine raid. He then had to be rescued by a hero group from the clutches of Dr Dissector who was planning to vivisect him to witness the interaction of the chemicals on his metabolism. Mike took six months to recover from the initial attack and then he was discovered to have 'superpowers'. He was then trained by the hero group and others to fully utilise his new powers. As the local and national media  were aware of the policeman's predicament certain agencies were not able to get their hands on him and use him as an assassin or covert operative. The local hero team was also able to thwart his recruitment for this questionable line of work. But they did have good relations with the FBI and a little persuasion and he was moved into their sphere of activity. Mike can now react faster than a normal person and is capable of running at quite a speed. He also has martial arts training particularly takedowns, throws and disarms. The suit gives him some protection as he is not bulletproof.

The name comes from the Martin Lawrence film and his blue costume.

Blue Streak

The FBI uses the Blue Streak to wage war on low level crime. Originally a police officer who was in the proverbial wrong place at the wrong time (a laboratory with lots of breakable flasks and beakers containing unstable chemicals and an experimental radioactive power supply) Mike Strackzinski was hospitalised in the aftermath of the routine raid. He then had to be rescued by a hero group from the clutches of Dr Dissector who was planning to vivisect him to witness the interaction of the chemicals on his metabolism. Mike took six months to recover from the initial attack and then he was discovered to have 'superpowers'. He was then trained by the hero group and others to fully utilise his new powers. As the local and national media  were aware of the policeman's predicament certain agencies were not able to get their hands on him and use him as an assassin or covert operative. The local hero team was also able to thwart his recruitment for this questionable line of work. But they did have good relations with the FBI and a little persuasion and he was moved into their sphere of activity. Mike can now react faster than a normal person and is capable of running at quite a speed. He also has martial arts training particularly takedowns, throws and disarms. The suit gives him some protection as he is not bulletproof.

The name comes from the Martin Lawrence film and his blue costume.

FYI, in the comic "legendary Woodsman" there is just such a charater. A policeman speedster:

http://www.legendarywoodsman.com/comic/circus-page-1/

Step back in time of the threads for this offering.

BlueManloRes.jpg

He is the alien conquer Zang the Oblivion . He declared himself the King of the Universe, and he pilots his strange planet across his universe and punishes any occupied planet who opposes him.

Step back in time of the threads for this offering.

BlueManloRes.jpg

Master Zheng was already a wise man and mundane Martial Artist Teacher when he aquired his ice powers. That Viper even captured him was pure coincidence: They were looking for a whole batch of "Guinea Pigs" when they flooded a local supermarket with Knockout gas and abducted everyone inside.

No mater how skilled, even a martial artist teacher can not overcome sleeping gas or the restraints on a experiementation table.

And thus he was experiemented on and developed his ice powers. Luckily the abduction was executed rather sloppily and thus he and the others were rescued by heroes. In the following months he noticed a certain "Synergy" between his martial arts expertise and his ice powers: He could channel his ice power using basic Ki/Chacra techniques and letting them flow out of his hands instead impact force. In essence he learned how to cause damage without exerting physical force on his adversaries. Having a supercooled nervous system, his reaction times also increase drastically.

Alas, he knew that his time to become a hero had long passed. Even with the increases he was simply to old "for the lifestyle of a hero". So instead he took to the one thing he had learned the very mundane way: Teaching.

His school now includes both conventional Martial Arts training - and asian wisdom. As well as training with superpowers - and asian wisdom.

He is the Ice Master, Master Zheng or the Kice-Artist for people that are looking from some training to become a hero - and of course some asian wisdom as side dish.

Master Zheng was already a wise man and mundane Martial Artist Teacher when he aquired his ice powers. That Viper even captured him was pure coincidence: They were looking for a whole batch of "Guinea Pigs" when they flooded a local supermarket with Knockout gas and abducted everyone inside.

No mater how skilled, even a martial artist teacher can not overcome sleeping gas or the restraints on a experiementation table.

And thus he was experiemented on and developed his ice powers. Luckily the abduction was executed rather sloppily and thus he and the others were rescued by heroes. In the following months he noticed a certain "Synergy" between his martial arts expertise and his ice powers: He could channel his ice power using basic Ki/Chacra techniques and letting them flow out of his hands instead impact force. In essence he learned how to cause damage without exerting physical force on his adversaries. Having a supercooled nervous system, his reaction times also increase drastically.

Alas, he knew that his time to become a hero had long passed. Even with the increases he was simply to old "for the lifestyle of a hero". So instead he took to the one thing he had learned the very mundane way: Teaching.

His school now includes both conventional Martial Arts training - and asian wisdom. As well as training with superpowers - and asian wisdom.

He is the Ice Master, Master Zheng or the Kice-Artist for people that are looking from some training to become a hero - and of course some asian wisdom as side dish.

Nice! I had a vague idea that was similar but I couldn't get it to gel into something coherent. I wanted to tie in "Sub-Zero" from MK though. :)