Supers Image game

phoenix240

Sean Michaels is a psion able to create amazing psychokinetic constructs, ranging from simple tools to seemingly living creatures, all able to affect the world around them.  (Michaels once created a psychokinetic giant in a (failed) attempt to bring down a rival supervillain.)  The most amazing thing, however, is that if Michaels imagines the construct is able to disobey physics, it's able to do so.  Thus, his foes may have to face laser-wielding apes riding flying T-Rexes, or ninja saber-toothed tigers, or really anything at all Michaels can imagine in his mind.  Because of this, he has become known as Conceivable.

(Hey, someone had to go there.  I just figured I'd get it out of the way early.)

8 hours ago, Tech said:

Here's one I think you should recognize. Even if you do, have fun. Btw, yes, I do use him when I GM. :D

VinciniW.jpg

Danior is a gypsy wizard who blinds people using the shininess of his bald head. (Pictured above as he is building toward a powerful area blast effect.)

His bald head also doubles as a solar panel which boosts his brain power (Tactics 14-, 45 INT in direct sunlight, PS: Evil Mastermind) .

Truly, his wit is dazzling and he is capable of coming up with amazingly complicated plots which always come off exactly as planned....

4 minutes ago, death tribble said:

The Bargainer

This is one guy who can talk himself out of trouble. He can halt people in combat and try to find what they want so that he can get away, He is a middle man with connections on both sides of the law.

He is known for the quote 'What can I get you, what do you need ?'

"Whatever you need, Leo Getz. Get it?"

• 2 weeks later...

Clockwork Devi

It is thought that a Hindu mystic is responsible for The Clockwork Devi. It is like a golem or like one of Ray Harryhousen's creations. It' movements are slow but it is effective. It does not tarnish and the metal seems resistant to change or rust. It does not speak. it is usually directed into action to protect someone of (Asian) Indian extraction, women or children. It is immensely strong but not as strong as some of the toughest bricks.However it cannot be torn asunder as it seems to regenerate instantly. It does not speak which can creep people out..

A) Bolo, nice pic!

B ) Wow, dt, nice to hear someone knows of Ray Harryhousen still.

Iron Harpy

Jill Landers was driving home from work in the rain near midnight when her car hydroplaned and crashed off the side of the road into a tree. Unfortunately, the accident occurred near a scientist's laboratory. When Jill awoke, she felt incredibly heavy and when she tried to talk, her voice had a metallic sound to it. The scientist had been working on a variation of the 'Frankenstein monster' and had mad a powerful body but needed a mind - that was Jill's. She was horrified at what had happened to her, and destroyed the lab, the scientist, the house, everything within half a mile. She loathes herself now and considers herself a monster, and hires herself out to the most dangerous of assignments for supervillain freelancers.

Her metallic body is made of questionite, in part, and is incredibly resistant to damage. She has incredible strength and almost limitless energy. She can fly via hidden rockets in her wings. She can generate intensely loud volume that sounds like metal bending to deafen or blow back her enemies. Her claws can penetrate most metals, and given time, even the hardest ones. Through her eyes, she can generate laser beams to cut down or burn obstacles. She is powered by a self-perpetual energy core, which will last approximately a century.  It's her loud metallic voice that earned her the title Iron Harpy.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, death tribble said:

Ok. I saw this recently and I wondered what any of you would make of this.

Kauket_lord_of_Chaos.jpg

She is Blue Istar. Egyptian mystic of incredible power and questable sanity, she is planning a huge blood feast for her beloved Pharow Harshelgorgonlewous.

Picture made me remember the movie Blood Feast for some reason. And I know Istar is a Babylonian goddess.

Two superheroes went into the egyptian tomb to defeat their archenemy, only a new supervillain came out. The superheroine tried to use her defeated teammates' helmet to save him but it was too late. However, she did use its power to finally obliterate their archenemy, but power like that is not to be used by the unlearned. Now, the former superheroine is no more. Now, she believes she is an Egyptian Queen and is set on taking over the world with power that she should not have, as Queen Iesha.

Cleo claims to be the resurrected Cleopatra VII Philopator, the last active ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt.  She claims the Egyptian gods gave her the ability to empower objects (her preference is armor and melee weapons) to be markedly more powerful than their original forms.  (That the wearer/wielder inevitably becomes her devoted servant is not something she advertises.)

Cleo is actually a mutant with multiple personality disorder.  She's no more related to the original Cleopatra than anybody else.

1 hour ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Cleo claims to be the resurrected Cleopatra VII Philopator, the last active ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt.  She claims the Egyptian gods gave her the ability to empower objects (her preference is armor and melee weapons) to be markedly more powerful than their original forms.  (That the wearer/wielder inevitably becomes her devoted servant is not something she advertises.)

Hide contents

Cleo is actually a mutant with multiple personality disorder.  She's no more related to the original Cleopatra than anybody else.

Now I'm reminded of King Tut...

On 1/3/2019 at 5:56 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

The reincarnation of the Goddess Isis is here, ready to give you extraordinary cosmic power -- for a price because she also has ties to  Nyarlathotep. 

In a Dream I was told that 'Michael knew Too Much' and was to be dealt with.....

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

On 1/5/2019 at 1:17 AM, Christopher said:

I am pretty sure that is 4 participations, DT:

Steirica

Michael Hopcroft

Tech with a nameless Villainess

BoloOfEarth

Time to call it?

I already named the villain in my post: Queen Iesha.