Supers Image game

phoenix240

8 minutes ago, death tribble said:

Mick the Mauler

Do you want someone punched ? Do you want someone hurt ? You do ? Then get Mick the Mauler ! He will do all your beating up needs and can survive police and paranormal intervention if they get in the way. So if you need someone punched ring 1-800-EAT-FIST

Um, I think that's a gas company phone number. Seems even more fitting now.

On 2/1/2019 at 10:31 AM, Tech said:

I'm testing posting the link on postimage.org

https://postimg.cc/vctTCdRk

Here's the villain. A small version of the villain is below:

Armor_Clad_ComradeSM_by_fdiskartW.jpg

He is the alien warlord Grunderslam. Considered the cosmic mad God of war, slaughter, and devastation, he primarily conquers planets to have massive battles, and once all resistance to his rule has been quince, he moves on to another planet to do it again.

As for his powers, he can lift small moons, resist blasts which would vaporize any human instantly, create any weapon via will alone, and can survive in space unaided. He is easy as old as the universe itself.

Ok. This guy is basically Darkseid without the Omega Effect.

Though I've got to say that I believe death tribble's Mick the Mauler is going to show up in my Champions world.  I think he's going to challenge the PC brick to a fight, just for fun.  Do you think it would be over-the-top for Mick to have "1-800-EAT-FIST" writ large across his back?  :rofl:

As to a new picture, how about this one:

Wynd.jpg

8 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Though I've got to say that I believe death tribble's Mick the Mauler is going to show up in my Champions world.  I think he's going to challenge the PC brick to a fight, just for fun.  Do you think it would be over-the-top for Mick to have "1-800-EAT-FIST" writ large across his back?  :rofl:

Wynd.jpg

She is Stormiah, a mystic who via a failed summoning spell, merged with a storm elemental. Now she can freely use the elemental's mystical abilities to file her needs to be the ruler of everything.

3 hours ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Why would it be?

All small businesses have to take every upportunity to advertise themself. Especially while on Duty.

Of course he might want to put it on the car he uses to get around, asuming that does not put the police on his trail too quickly.

Just because you are a brick, does not mean you can not be businesss savy!

4 hours ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Wynd.jpg

Blue Lightning

Some of the nasty girls from school get their just desserts. Others get superpowers. That is the case with Lightning Blue. While she was horrible at school she did not seem destined for anything else except a lifetime of mediocrity. Until one of her victims decided that one of the crime groups could do with another guinea pig and had her picked up. The victim hoped that she would suffer or even better die. They never guessed that she would pick up usable powers which is exactly what did happen. Now Blue Lightning is here to be nasty for life.

Sheila Fall is the daughter of two supervillains, both of them bricks. For them to find she had storm powers while she was growing up was a surprise indeed. So, they did their best to teach her how to control her powers, unable to train her in the use. She was trained in her parents profession of supervillainry and picked the name Thundara.

Thunderblast

It is a known phenomenon of cosmic nature that the thunderstorm, will, on rare occasion, bestow its power and fury upon a living being.  In one instance the power was bestowed upon a married couple--and while they loved each other very much, their love did not extend beyond themselves, and so they used their powers selfishly.

But in another instance--it was a much different story.

Jennie Stratemeyer was a high school student in small-town Oklahoma, who had been asked out on a date by Tom Bolland.  She turned him down, but it got back to Jennie's supposed friend Cathy Reagan--who, although having broken up with Tom two weeks before, saw it as an attempt by Jennie to steal her boyfriend.  Determined to get revenge, Cathy and some of her friends took Jennie out to the middle of a cornfield, stripped off her clothes, tied her to a fence post and left her there with a thunderstorm approaching.  As the rain came down--slowly at first, then in hard, driving torrents, Jennie screamed and strained at her bonds, as though she was angry at the storm itself.  The storm seemed to resonate with her anger--and responded in kind.

Lightning struck, and Thunder roared--and Jennie Stratemeyer became something more.

Possessing superhuman strength, near-imperviousness to injury, the ability to generate high-velocity winds for flight and attack, and perhaps her favorite--the ability to throw lightning bolts--Thunderblast fights the good fight in Oklahoma, taking on biker gangs, meth traffickers, and the occasional supervillain that manages to find his way out to "the sticks."  While known for her good deeds and rescues, she's also known for her substantial vicious streak, which has left many of her opponents hospitalized, some even for months.  That, and her reluctance to move away from home, has led many super-teams to refrain from inviting her to join.  Nevertheless she has proven herself a brave and able champion to the cause of justice, and a feared enemy of evil--especially against bullies. 

Steven Farraday was a mild-mannered comic book writer and illustrator, quietly inking the latest issue of "Defenders of Justice" when the local particle accelerator blew up.  The resultant energy release caused many in the city to get superpowers, including Farraday and his faithful feline companion Sparky, who were both doused in the inks Farraday was using.  The two can now call forth animated illustrated versions of themselves to fight crime.  (The animated versions are just different enough from normal that nobody has yet connected them to Farraday and his cat.)  As Champion and Sparks, the two are stalwart Defenders of Truth, Justice, and Freedom.

The lengths people will go to for their loved ones or pets are exemplified by Daryl Clark. His cat would not eat anything that he would not so he ate some of the cats food and that is how he came to to acquire superpowers. There was something in the cat food and that is why Daryl is now Mr Stupendous with his faithful ally Stupendor Cat. He is like a Superman lite. He can get over tall buildings but not in a single bound. He can take repeated hits but can be overpowered by sufficient power.

10 hours ago, death tribble said:

Try this and please note the gems and the arms. They both need to be referenced.

Jewel72_zpscff2e11a.jpg

She is Bejewel. A powerful thieth using magical gems upon her body for various effects. She is a self made super, having no true orgin beyond sticking one gem on her skin and finding that none of the guards could see her once.

The powers of her gems.

Invisibility, telepathy, entangle, energy blasts, and others which seems to come and go (a vvp depending on however they are placed upon her body, now many, and exactly what gem).

Ophelia Pamela Aurora Lewis is a mutant with the ability to mimic any inanimate object or substance she touches.  While this is not restricted to jewels and gemstones (she can turn to steel or water just as easily as she can turn to diamond or opal), she says that she "feels better" when she mimics a gemstone.  Because of this, she covers her face, neck, and shoulders with various gemstones (somehow, they adhere effortlessly to her skin if merely placed on it), and refers to herself as Opal.

• 2 weeks later...