Aaron Allston's Strike Force for 6E is Happening!

Susano

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the $100 level come withe the original off or did I misread somewhere?

At that level, you get everything except for specific special items (like artwork, etc.).

ShadowWalker - $20 - At our base pledge level, backers receive immediate access to the in progress draft of Aaron Allston's Strike Force through Backers Only Update #1. When it is complete, backers receive a PDF copy of the complete Aaron Allston's Strike Force. You have the option of having your name, your characters name, or your company name included in a special thanks section of the PDF. In addition, you receive a PDF of character sheets for the heroes and villains of Strike Force for ICONS, Mutants and Masterminds, and Savage Worlds!

Lightrune - $100 - As ShadowWalker, plus you receive a signed and numbered copy of Aaron Allston's Strike Force. You will also receive *all* of the Add-On's, an electronic copy of any stretch goals we unlock, and a physical copy of the Strike Force Anthology if it is unlocked.  

Additionally, you will receive a special Strike Force adventure written by Michael Surbrook based on one of Aaron's ideas (2,000 words), and will be given access to a special one-hour character creation seminar hosted by him over Skype. Finally, you will receive access to the Strike Force Sketchbook: a PDF file containing artwork penned by Denis Loubet over the many years of the campaign.

I am going to have to find links to the various programs used in those older files. Not to mention deciphering Aaron's hand writing!

Yeah, good luck on his handwriting. If you can open the files, let me know. I'd like to update my archives.

All I can say is "Unbelievable"! Don't know how you got thru it all in the time you did!  Can't wait till I have time to start really going thru the multitude of stuff in the archive.

Most of my work was reading the 260 play session PDF and reading through the files for the proposed Strike Force book series. Still took me 6 weeks.

I am going to have to find links to the various programs used in those older files. Not to mention deciphering Aaron's hand writing!

I did the conversion of the Metacreator/Hero Creator files to 5e Hero Designer. and to HTML JIC you don't have Hero Designer. Vehicles and Bases could only be converted to HTML. It was a LOT of files.