Aaron Allston's Strike Force for 6E is Happening!

Susano

When I open the file, I get a message saying that the RKA was in the Multipower, but was moved out because it was too big.  The same thing happens for every version of Overlord.

Odd.

Right, And it was an xd6 RKA (I think it was 11-15d6). I have no idea what it was or what it was supposed to be, but it's in the character sheets, so.... I didn't want to leave it out, as I didn't want to presume anything.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read some of the first section, and all the testimonials. (I got a bit misty-eyed and sad that I never got to meet Aaron, or have him sign my original copy of the first SF  :( ).

I skimmed through a few of the other sections, but really want to wait until I have the hardcover in my hands. What I've seen so far looks great.

• 3 weeks later...

So, anyone have any thoughts on the final product? Backers should have the revised PDF.

It looks beautiful, but there's so much I haven't had time to fully digest yet. To be honest, like Lawnmower Boy I want to wait for the physical book to arrive before I start reading in depth. I just don't enjoy extensive reading on a screen.

But I do have to say this: seeing these characters again, now with their updated stat sheets, expanded history, and glorious color art, feels like catching up with old friends. I also really enjoyed the extended time line and description of major campaign events. All these years I was very curious as to where the Strike Force campaign went after the events in the original book.

So do only backers have access or is it for sale?

Backers only. Right now you can purchase the PDF of the original book, and also a copy of the archives Susano worked from. I'm sure the new book and PDF will be available shortly after the backers have been sent their copies. I thought Jason posted somewhere about it, but I couldn't find it (or it may have been for another kickstarter).

• 2 months later...

I received my hard copy in the mail yesterday. Beautiful book! Hard cover, full color, slick pages...top notch presentation and information. Aaron would be proud. My thanks to all involved in bringing my favorite supplement back to life.

Thank you.

I got my copy yesterday. It was in perfect shape. I ate dinner and then sat down and started reading, totally forgetting to thank Michael, Jason, and everyone else for making such a beautiful book.

And thanks to the man who started it all, Mr. Allston.

*looks up and points to the sky*

Hmm. I followed the link Jason sent me, and then had to install Dropbox to get access to the files, and then had to give Dropbox privileged access to my computer for it to work, and then...all I can get access to are files with lock symbols on them, even if I copy them to my computer. Is this what everyone else experienced?

Hmm. I followed the link Jason sent me, and then had to install Dropbox to get access to the files, and then had to give Dropbox privileged access to my computer for it to work, and then...all I can get access to are files with lock symbols on them, even if I copy them to my computer. Is this what everyone else experienced?

Please contact me via email.