ARENA GAMES: General Discussion (Season 3)

Logan D. Hurricanes

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are official activities going to start? Frankly, I'm going dark for a while starting in about a week, which would mean I am not in, I expect.

We'll probably start the draft process next week. Hope you can make it, fresh meat is always welcome :angel:

Ok, these are confirmed so far:

• Pariah
  • Steve
  • Psybolt
  • Bigbywolfe
  • Foreign Orchid

I can't say either way at this time. Too much stuff in the air for the balance of the month.

When you've had a long day, there's nothing like spending a little time fantasizing about beating the snot out of someone. :yes:

Looks like it might be a short and quiet season.

Indeed. We might have a shorter season, depending upon how many teams we get. Without the necessity for five rounds to a match, we can get a lot of face-offs with fewer weeks, which I get the impression may be a good thing.

Whenever you decide to start, I can make it work. I'm great like that. Like they say, "Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape."

It might be nice to have more than five teams committed before we start, though. *cough*Hermit*cough*

I'm gonna hafta sit this one out, Commish

It won't be the same without you, BlueCloud. Your teams have been epic, and we've had some great matches, you and I. I'll miss that. But I understand that the real world gets in the way sometimes. So I wish you the best with whatever you have to deal with.

Be well, my worthy adversary.

I'm not sure everyone from last season has seen the new thread, so I just sent out PMs. We know it's going to be a shorter list this season, but I think that won't really be a problem. I would love to get an even number though so there are no byes. Still, with the new scheduling we can make byes work if we need to.

Whenever you decide to start, I can make it work. I'm great like that. Like they say, "Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape."

It might be nice to have more than five teams committed before we start, though. *cough*Hermit*cough*

I had sent a PM to the Commish letting him know that Real Life was going to keep me from joining in this time and if anything, more #### has rained down that we did not see coming on top of what we're trying to brace for so I could neither join this nor the musical superdraft.

I shall retire LAUGH...

and then months later, I'll bring in a new theme, new team, and see how I do with them.

But now? no. Sorry guys.

yeah I'm in the same boat... I'm in the middle of medication change so I really can't give a frack about anything right now... will be happy once my meds get straightened out.

I'm barely mustering the energy for Super Draft the Musical... but that's only cuz I've been looking forward to it fora while.