Superhero Cosplayers

Christopher R Taylor

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be about how cosplayers would act in an actual superhero universe.

Ward: She's a groupie, all the hacking into SHIELD, tracking powers. She might as well be one of those sweaty Cosplay characters crowding around Stark tower.

Skye: WHAT?! I would... [whispers] it was just one time.

--Agents Of SHIELD, Season 1, Episode 1

I think that's Riddle, she does quite a few versions of the Wasp. 

wasp1.jpg

wasp1.jpg

I'm reading the fanfiction called Avenging. I shutter at the ideal of Riddle doing that version of The Wasp (which is not Janet Van Dyne, but Kasumi Tendo of Ranma 1/2 fame...)

Let me think...from Avenging: Iron Rose (Kodachi Kuno as Tony Stark/Iron Man), Giant Man (Dr. Ono Tofu as Dr. Henry Pym), Wasp (already mentioned Kasumi Tendo as Janet Van Dyne), Caption Japan (boy type Ranma as Caption America/Steve Rodgers), "Bucky" (girl type Ranma as his 'sidekick'), unnamed panda mascot to Caption Japan, The Incredible Hulk (Ryouga Hibiki as Dr. Bruce Banner), The Incredible Bwee (Ryouga/Hulk in his pig form), and the Mighty Thor (Akane Tendo, once transformed into a fem version of the Nordic God Of Thunder).

For a spinoff fanfic, called Defending: Dr. Strange (Hikira Gosenkugi as Dr. Stephen Strange), Hellcat (Kikiyo from InuYasha as Patsy Walker), Son Of Satin (InuYashia as Damian Hellstorm), Mikiru The Devil Slayer (Mikiru the lecher from InuYasha as the Devil Slayer charter), Captian Oni (Lum from UY, doing a bad standin for the Silver Surfer), and finaly Nadia the Submariner (Nadia from Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water as Namor). 

*blink* Bet someone cosplayed them sometime. Do I realy want to see the pics or not...?