Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shadowcat1313

shadowrun/cyberpunk hero, looking to update pdfs

so far I have rummaged through a friends large collection of newer shadowrun books, and added all the spells and cybernetics I could find, now its on to updating the physical adept stuff, and the general qualities

everything is being done in Hero Designer, to make things easy to tinker with

so far I have rummaged through a friends large collection of newer shadowrun books, and added all the spells and cybernetics I could find, now its on to updating the physical adept stuff, and the general qualities

everything is being done in Hero Designer, to make things easy to tinker with

I have been doing something like that myself, I have been slowly working my way through the SR5 main book and  converting over. Not sure how it will work out but we shall see. =)

be happy to compare notes if you want, do you use Hero Designer?

Yeah I am doing most of it in a prefab with a few pages of doc notes. It's a bit of a mess right now but I am finding Kazei 5 is helping with the matrix section.

I can put together what I have done already and send it as a .rar file if you want a look, just send me an e-mail request

Sounds good I will give you a link to what I have so far though its kinda a mess and im still trying to figure out how to do edge.