Cooldown

I am building a power that has several restrictions. In a nutshell, my hero can hurl only 6 thunderbolts per day, and cannot hurl a thunderbolt more often than once per Turn. The term I'm using to represent this delay between uses of the power is 'cooldown.' I did a search for that term and came up with this thread:

http://www.herogames.com/forums/topic/91145-building-a-heat-sink/

My topic is different enough from what I found there that I felt the need to start another thread. Not to mention I don't have a copy of 6th Edition Fantasy Hero, so I can't reference page 162, as mentioned in the thread above. Here's what I've got so far:

Thunderbolt: 12d6 Blast vs ED (SFX: Lightning bolt thrown from a hand), 6 Charges (-3/4), Each charge costs END (-1/2), 2 x END (making each charge cost 12 END)(-1/2) (60 AP) (22 RC).

Before I came looking here, someone suggested using an END Reserve to represent the cooldown, like so: END Reserve of 12 END, with REC of 12 (11 AP) (11 RC). The charges of the thunderbolt each use 12 END, which comes from here. Using this guarantees that another thunderbolt cannot be thrown until the END Reserve recovers post-12. Some have argued that using an END Reserve like this, that the player has to pay for, is backwards. I dunno. I already saved 38 points with the Limitations listed, so paying another 11 to help simulate the power as I envision it seems like just part of the cost of the original power. So instead of saving 38 points, I save 27. (And please do correct my math if it needs it)

I'm actually surprised this hasn't been covered clearly somewhere. Maybe it has. I've had the 2 6E rulebooks for about a month now, and somewhere in my fevered reading over the past few weeks, I could have sworn I saw just this term, used to describe this type of Limitation, but I've looked for hours and haven't found it, so I must've dreamed that or something.

So, what do you all think? Is the above configuration wrong? Should it be represented another way? Let me hear from YOU! And thanks!

6E1 206

Double Endurance Cost (-1/2) on a power running off of an END Reserve costs the full END from both the character & the reserve.

Otherwise the power does not work.

So an END Reserve ought to just have 6 END w/ 6 REC in order to artificially limit a 12d6 Blast to once per Turn.

& also 6 END comes off the character as per usual.

An END Reserve has the tactical advantage over Limited Power (Delayed Use) of allowing use of the power right after post 12 recovery rather than having to actually wait 12 Segments.