Kingdom of Champions for 6th ed.

Vanquisher

Since your talking about source books with Strike Force being reissued. I was wondering if you could reprint this sourcebook.

I have a product I would like to see a campaign source book having the characters, groups, organizations and a collection of adventures.

I want at least 12 related and connected adventures that come with that source book.

From the earliest days of DOJ's ownership of the Hero IP, a new Kingdom of Champions was mentioned as being in their eventual plans. It's one of the biggest reasons Champions Worldwide almost completely avoided dealing with the UK. According to posts by Steve Long, the biggest hurdle was finding an author with the combination of writing skill, knowledge of the UK and of Hero 5E (and then 6E), whom DOJ could afford to hire to write the book. Of course, eventually time ran out. :(

Official Champions Universe Australia wasn't given enough super activity to warrant a whole dedicated source book. I don't know if that was the reason they made that choice.

I still want Champions of the Rising Sun written up myself. Something focused on running an American style comic book in Japan in the Champions setting, with sidebar for how to 'anime', 'kaiju', and 'sentai' it up. (Remember, it is Champions of the Rising Sun, not Anime Hero.)

Official Champions Universe Australia wasn't given enough super activity to warrant a whole dedicated source book. I don't know if that was the reason they made that choice.

Ironically, Australia is pretty thoroughly covered in various books. I did a "literature review" a few weeks ago, just to see what was out there.

I'm inclined to think an "Enemies Down Under" book might be more appropriate, containing an essay or two on how to avoid howlers when creating Australian (or international in general) characters.

I can't see Hero Games doing this, but another publisher maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the heroes and villains from Champions Universe use the same names as those in Kingdom of Champions, so are probably essentially the same characters. Other names are different but evocative of or fill similar roles as characters from KoC, such as a new membership for the Nightwatch, which group is conceptually like the earlier version.