ARENA GAMES S3: Official Draft Thread

Logan D. Hurricanes

Hey crew, we may be taking a little pause in the draft due to real life situations including holidays. Thank you for your patience, and enjoy the last days of summer :hex:

I guess we take a pause in the draft until the Commissioner confirms that Pariah starts round 3 and then we move in reverse order for that round?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready to make my pick to open Round 3 now, so here I go.

Round 3: Girl Power!

Joining the Captains Marvel is the second Marvel Girl, Rachel Grey (neé Summers).

185786-95998-marvel-girl.jpg

Theme song:  "Head Games" by Foreigner 

Oh, and I guess I should announce my team's name: NQJL.

PMing Lady Pariah now....   :coach:

I guess we take a pause in the draft until the Commissioner confirms that Pariah starts round 3 and then we move in reverse order for that round?

Nah, I am almost positive that it should be Pariah. That makes the most sense. So lest someone has a strong objection, lets continue.

Foreign Orchid.

I guess I already did. Sorry if I jumped the gun. I think the delay was primarily about Lady P and her accident yesterday, but she was okay to move on.

Thank you all for your words of concern and support. It means a lot to her, and to me.

I guess I already did. Sorry if I jumped the gun. I think the delay was primarily about Lady P and her accident yesterday, but she was okay to move on.

Thank you all for your words of concern and support. It means a lot to her, and to me.

Pariah emailed the Comish earlier today before I woke up from my drug induced sleep to let him know about the accident. Pariah wasn't sure what condition I would be in when I woke up. I think the Comish was wanting to push pause for my sake. He's a gem. I knew who my first two picks were going to be, more or less. Did those now. I'll try to keep up. I'll have Pariah nudge me when it's my turn again. Thanks again for everyone's patience and support. Y'all are swell times twelve. :yes:

My Girl Power pick is Sooraya Qadir, AKA Dust.
250px-DustProfile.jpg

+2 points if the pick is selected within 12 hours (Still have 24 hours to pick)

+1 point for codename

+1 if name is not a derivative of a male character

+1 if character is not a martial artist

+2-4 if character is not a supermodel (not sure to tell how many points I get on this one?)

Total of 7 (9?) points.

First things first, it's the Return of:

The Armies of Heaven

High Commander: "Big" Barda Free.

4715656-9abf7355b3e2b85866631e67e27c0cbe

First Mate: Scott "Mr. Miracle" Free

2931966-earth2_mister_miracle.jpg

*sigh* I can't catch a not-paying-attention break. What I meant to say, was Barda's new "Little Sister," the Unconquerable Sif

2604389-tumblr_m7z4hwjns81qbx8ruo1_1280.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXr4ECDaEXM

For my Girl Power pick, I am returning to the battlefield a woman who fought well with the Rising Sun team in Season 1. With her degree in astrophysics, I am sure she can keep up with the science babble of the first two.

Please welcome to the stage Kimiyo Hoshi: Dr. Light.

kimiyo1.png

---

For the youth team I wanted someone who wasn't just smart but also a powerhouse in their own right. So I decided on a super mechanic with a great deal of engineering expertise. Please welcome the newest member to Science Buddies: Cyborg.

gettoknow-cyborg_528ffb4d1a5869.76927641

Foreign Orchid.