It's time for Christmas.....

Badger

You fell right into my trap! Everyone knows that Taco Bell isn't real Mexican food. You did my dirty work for me by destroying a blight on my culture and--the best part--you'll take the fall for it. :eg:

Good point,  unlike every Mexican food place, when I eat at Taco Bell, I don't send hours 4 through 6 after eating there on the toilet.  :angst:

They survived the Franchise Wars.

Ah yes I remember it well.

That awful day at the Battle of Countertop when the forces of the Colonel met the forces of the Clown for the first time...

then there was the fourth day of the Battle of Salad Patch when the Olive Garden triumphantly raised their flag over the fallen remnants of Wendy.

We should have lived to see such things and pray that we shall not see them again.

Christmas falls on a Sunday in 2016. Which means I get the 26th off work, which is when my family will be getting together at some undetermined place (my sister is a Lutheran pastor, so understandably she'll be rather busy Christmas Day).

As long as you're not gathering at Taco Bell.  :winkgrin:

As long as you're not gathering at Taco Bell.  :winkgrin:

Last year we gathered at a diner in North Portland where we could not find a table big enough for six adults and three teenagers. So we split between two tables in a very awkward fashion.

I don't think any fast food place would have either the atmosphere or the space we would want. Not even a second-tier chain.

• 11 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 12:49 AM, Badger said:

Good point,  unlike every Mexican food place, when I eat at Taco Bell, I don't send hours 4 through 6 after eating there on the toilet.  :angst:

I think I am completely done with Mexican food, I can even eat at Taco Bell without wishing for a quick death anymore

10 hours ago, Starlord said:

Why do people listen to that on Christmas?  Its such a sad song and Christmas should be a happy time.

I mean, he gave them his heart...and they gave it away...THE VERY NEXT DAY!

DAMN YOU, anonymous heart give-awayer!  DAMN YOU!

Christmas is supposed to be happy?

Edit: What have you been smoking, and where can I get a massive amount of it, in time for Christmas

Speaking of Christmas are there any Christmas movies people like?

I like a Christmas carol in various versions. I think the best is George C Scott's. The one with patrick stewart comes in a close second. I also like the musical ”scrooge” even if I'm the only one who does.

As for "scrooged', well, leave it to SNL to take ACC and make it unwatchable.....:sick: