Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

薔薇語

Season 4 Arena Games pre-draft discussion

Lord Commissioner,

If there were, hypothetically, a Season IV of the Arena Games, when do you think it might begin? Would it be more likely to commence, hypothetically, before August 10th or after?

Just curious. No pressure. Take as long as you need. I'll be here. Waiting. Patiently.

Ok, along with mud wrasslin', we want pie fights, too. Like that great pie fight mini-episode in Love American Style circa 1972: two combatants a side, one each male and female, several dozen pies at hand, for both throwing and melee. Close quarters. No blood. But absolute carnage for the cream toppings.

Ok, along with mud wrasslin', we want pie fights, too. Like that great pie fight mini-episode in Love American Style circa 1972: two combatants a side, one each male and female, several dozen pies at hand, for both throwing and melee. Close quarters. No blood. But absolute carnage for the cream toppings.

Seconded. :thumbup:

This brings up an interesting idea: What about some of the special rounds being non-combat contests?

Could Batman beat Iron Man in game of chess?

Who would win a hot dog eating contest, the Hulk or the Flash?

Can Green Arrow beat Hawkeye at billiards? Can either of them beat Cyclops?

Imagine the possibilities....

I'm thinking three matches a week, too. MWF schedule, because it got pretty crowded 5 days a week, and people had to choose without knowing results. Plus, I think this will help avoid fatigue from all concerned.