Rogues Gallery: Lady Psi-Clops

Enforcer84

Welcome back heroic friends for another game of: Rogues Gallery!

Today's heroine is Caileigh Devereaux, Lady Psi-Clops. A mentalist who can summon four multi colored eyes, she's named Inky, Blinky, Floater, and Iris, or as she likes to call them: the Four Eyes. 

So yeah, she's a little quirky. 

Her background is in academia, focusing on both Neuroscience and Arcane and Occult studies (going about learning her powers with a wide net) her hobbies are card games, and she's a big Eurovision fan. She's had her powers since she was a teenager. She's originally from Europe - She's been in the hero game a while, in her late twenties but she's been operating since she was 17.

In Else Earth, there is a large organization dedicated to the study (and cultivation) of psionics called the Hyperion Institute. They're considered a watcher. 

Any ideas for villains or other antagonists to bedevil her?

Here's her Character Sheet.

Lady Psi-Clops

Player: 

Val Char Cost
10 STR 0
18 DEX 16
18 CON 8
10 BODY 0
25 INT 15
25 EGO 15
20 PRE 10

8/16 PD 6
8/16 ED 6
5 SPD 30
15 REC 11
75 END 11
40 STUN 10

12m RUN 0
4m SWIM 0
4m LEAP 0
Characteristics Cost: 200

Cost Power
60 Ocular Psionics: Multipower, 60-point reserve
6f 1)  Mental Scanning: Mind Scan 12d6 (Human class of minds) (60 Active Points)
1f 2)  Perceive Psionic Traces: Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Mental Group) (40 Active Points); Retrocognition Only (-1), No Range (-1/2), Time Modifiers (-1/2)
2f 3)  Sensory Link: Clairsentience (Sight, Smell/Taste And Hearing Groups), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Mobile Perception Point (can move up to 12m per Phase) (50 Active Points); Blackout (-1/2), Only Through The Senses Of Others (-1/2)
6f 4)  Mind Blast: Mental Blast 6d6 (Human class of minds) (60 Active Points)
6f 5)  Telepathy: Telepathy 12d6 (Human class of minds) (60 Active Points)
3f 6)  Universal Mental Link II: Mind Link , Human class of minds, Any Willing Target, Number of Minds (x8) (30 Active Points)
Gear
16 1)  Combat Gear: Resistant Protection (8 PD/8 ED) (24 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)
Mentalism
27 1)  Detect Minds: Detect Minds 14- (Mental Group), Discriminatory, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Sense, Targeting
30 2)  Mental Imperviousness: Damage Negation (-6 DCs Mental)
20 3)  Mind Shield: Mental Defense (20 points total)
59 4)  The Mind's Eyes: Summon 4 276-point Psychic Manifestations, Slavishly Devoted (+1) (132 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), Concentration (0 DCV; -1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4)
Powers Cost: 236

Cost Skill
10 +1 with All Attacks
3 Charm 13-
2 Gambling (Card Games) 14-
3 High Society 13-
3 Language:  Latin (completely fluent)
3 Lipreading 14-
3 Scholar
1 1)  KS: Arcane and Occult Lore (2 Active Points) 11-
1 2)  KS: Card Games (2 Active Points) 11-
1 3)  KS: Pop Culture (2 Active Points) 11-
1 4)  KS: Psychich Phenomena (2 Active Points) 11-
1 5)  KS: The Psionic World (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Scientist
1 1)  SS:  Biology 11- (2 Active Points)
2 2)  SS:  Neurobiology 14- (3 Active Points)
2 3)  SS:  Parapsychology 14- (3 Active Points)
1 4)  SS:  Psychology 11- (2 Active Points)
Skills Cost: 41

Cost Talent
3 Lightsleep
6 +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)
4 Speed Reading (x10)
5 Eidetic Memory
5 Lightning Reflexes (+5 DEX to act first with All Actions)
Talents Cost: 23

Total Character Cost: 500

Pts. Disadvantage
15 Hunted:  Rogues Gallery Frequently (As Pow; Harshly Punish)
10 Hunted:  The Hyperion Institute Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; Watching)
15 Psychological Complication:  Code vs Killing (Common; Strong)
10 Psychological Complication:  Adrenaline Junky (Common; Moderate)
15 Social Complication:  Secret Identity Frequently, Major
5 Distinctive Features:  "Pastel Punk" Stylings (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
5 Unluck: 1d6
Disadvantage Points: 75
Base Points: 400
Experience Required: 100
Total Experience Available: 100
Experience Unspent: 0

Background/History:  Picture yourself in a camp by the water...Wait.

I was born a poor white child....no.

My nameis Caileigh and my parents are pretentious but kind and giving. I was born in Bristol and despite my completely unsheltered upbringing I became a model student and strange, if likeable child. When I turned fourteen however I began experiencing headaches, hallucinations, and blackouts. My parents contacted the Hyperion Institute because, like the ad says, unchecked psionics are dangerous to themselves and others.

So I spent three years at a Hyperion Institute academy and learned enough to not endanger those around me and then when I was old enough to make the decisions for myself, I left, whipped up a costume and began fighiting crime!

The stress of my first attempt at crime fighting is what allowed me to summon the Four Eyes. Though HI has posited that they are subconscious constructs of my mind, I found that a tepid at best response. After all, they have telekinetic abilities (out of necessity) that I lack. I attended Uni, saving the world on the side and eventually moved to the States to study Neuroscience at John's Hopkins and did self study on Parapsychological and Occult lore.

Though I've not really found anything to definitively prove the Eyes' origins, I have encountered Lord Ocular who's annoyingly familiar manner and Arcane trappings lead me to believe mum had a wilder youth than she lets on and that Dad is a saint. Also - magic.

So now, a decade or so of playing the game later and I am an accomplished saver of worlds. I joined the Legacy Guard in 2013 and have found a home away from home so to speak.

Personality/Motivation:  Caileigh is headstrong, quick to make judgements, a lover of games, strategy, and learning in general. She loves having her powers, though won't abuse them. They eyes are another matter entirely, though.

She considers them her 'siblings' in a way and is very protective of them.

Quote: Eye see you! 

Powers/Tactics:  Caileigh is a telepath with very impressive mental defenses. She can summon the Four Eyes and sense through them. Beyond that she's a relatively vulnerable human.

Campaign Use:

Appearance:  Pink-haired, pixieish punk rocker. Her costume is two-toned purple with white gloves, boots, and accents. She has Green eyes, stands about 5'3'' and weighs a shade over 120.

Welcome back heroic friends for another game of: Rogues Gallery!

Today's heroine is Caileigh Devereaux, Lady Psi-Clops. A mentalist who can summon four multi colored eyes, she's named Inky, Blinky, Floater, and Iris, or as she likes to call them: the Four Eyes. 

So yeah, she's a little quirky. 

Her background is in academia, focusing on both Neuroscience and Arcane and Occult studies (going about learning her powers with a wide net) her hobbies are card games, and she's a big Eurovision fan. She's had her powers since she was a teenager. She's originally from Europe - She's been in the hero game a while, in her late twenties but she's been operating since she was 17.

In Else Earth, there is a large organization dedicated to the study (and cultivation) of psionics called the Hyperion Institute. They're considered a watcher. 

Any ideas for villains or other antagonists to bedevil her?

Wouldn't Lady Psyche be better?

There are two type of nemisises in comics. One, the guy with the exactly reversed powers. Two, the dark mirror. The person with the same powers, but with an evil outlook.

So, my choice is the dark mirror: Lord Ocular. He comands 6 eyes.

That would piss her off. :) 

An excellent start!

I think I'll call our Darkness foe, the Shroud. 

Lord Ocular makes sense, and I'll make him more mystic based. This I can work into her (WIP) backstory.

Ditto Professor Odysseus - though I'll probably separate him from the Institute as they're already a watcher. 

Voyeur

A blind swordsman and criminal body guard who has the power to see through the eyes of both humans and animals

Blind Sight

A psychic who can switch off people's senses at will

Mind eater

A weak psychic who takes power enhancing pills that allow him to consume psychic energy especially constructs like the eyes too boost his strength.

What do the eyes do? I'm sure that might suggest more villains

Oops forgot one

Old One Eye

An organised crime king pin from Scandinavia who believes he is the reincarnation of Odin. (may or may not be true) he has two beautiful Japanese body guards who are secretly tengu raven shape shifters he calls Hunin and Munin he deals in occult artifacts as well as general crime(but again might be madness or ancient knowledge)

The Four Eyes (WIP)

Val   Char   Cost    Roll     Notes

0     STR     -10     9-        Lift 25.0kg; 0d6

13    DEX      6       12-      OCV:  3/DCV:  5

10    CON      0       11-

10    INT        0       11-      PER Roll 11-

15    EGO      5       12-      ECV:  6 - 6

15    PRE       5       12-      PRE Attack:  3d6

3     OCV      0      

5     DCV     10     

6     OMCV  9      

6     DMCV  9      

4     SPD      20                  Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12

8+3  PD          6                   Total:  8/11 PD (0/3 rPD)

8+3  ED         6                   Total:  8/11 ED (0/3 rED)

10    REC      6

40    END      4

15    BODY   5

40    STUN   10      Total Characteristic Cost:  91

Movement:    Running:  12m/24m

Flight:  15m/30m

Leaping:  4m/8m

Swimming:  4m/8m

Cost   Powers                                                                                   END

45      Ocular Psionics:  Multipower, 45-point reserve                    

2f       1)  Look Lady Psi-Clops! No Hands!:  Telekinesis (10 STR), Fine Manipulation (25 Active Points)       2

4f       2)  Mind Blast:  Mental Blast 4d6 (Human class of minds) (40 Active Points)           4

1f       3)  Perceive Psionic Traces:  Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Mental Group) (40 Active Points); Retrocognition Only (-1), No Range (-½), Time Modifiers (-½)                                      4

4f       4)  Probe:  Telepathy 8d6 (Human class of minds) (40 Active Points)         4

2f       5)  Sensory Link:  Clairsentience (Sight, Hearing And Smell/Taste Groups), Mobile Perception Point (can move up to 12m per Phase) (45 Active Points); Blackout (-½), Only Through The Senses Of Others (-½)           4

3f       6)  Universal Mental Link II:  Mind Link , Human class of minds, Any Willing Target, Number of Minds (x8) (30 Active Points)                                                                                          0

Eye Am, Eye'm Me                                                                     

40      1)  Levetation:  Flight 15m, Position Shift, No Turn Mode (+¼), Persistent (+¼), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (40 Active Points)                                                                              0

9         2)  Tough "Flesh":  Resistant Protection (3 PD/3 ED)        0

25      3)  Eye Will Be Fine:  Life Support  (Eating: Character does not eat; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character does not sleep)                                                                            0

15      4)  Mind Wall:  Mental Defense (15 points total)                0

4         5)  Occular Regeneration:  Regeneration (2 BODY per Week)       0

10      6)  Harder to See:  -2 to PER rolls against (10 Active Points)          0

Skills

12      +2 with all Mental Powers

3         Hobby:  Computer Programming, Mechanics, PS: Gardener, or KS: Foreign Films

3         Deduction 11-

3         Interrogation 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost:  185

Total Cost:  276

275+ Matching Complications

20      Distinctive Features:  Giant Glowing Eyeballs (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

5         Physical Complication:  No Manupulatory or Mobility Limbs (Infrequently; Barely Impairing)

10      Psychological Complication:  Curious and Precocious (Common; Moderate)

20      Psychological Complication:  Devoted to Lady Psi-Clops (Common; Total)

1         Experience Points

Total Complications Points:  276

Background/History:  Known collectively as the Four Eyes: Inky, Blinky, Floater, and Iris are mysterious entities summoned by Lady Psy-Clops for heroic surveillance and occasional light combat. If they know their origins, they have not shared them.

Personality/Motivation:  The Four Eyes have a few things in common and some traits that set them appart. They are devoted and very protective of Caileigh. They are enthusiastic and vivacious beings when allowed to roam. They have a keen distaste for Lord Ocular's six eyes.

They fear they are demons.

Inky is a computer nerd and has programming skills, he has managed to cobble together a desktop of cast off parts and when he's got down time he can be found playing online games.

Blinky has a similar fascination with mechanical devices, particularly cars. He likes Top Gear...a lot. Even without Jeremy Clarkson.

Floater loves gardening and has a small box garden in the LG's Base.

Iris is a fan of foreign films.

Quote:

Powers/Tactics:  The eyes are less powerful mentalists than their mistress, but they are small, exceptional scouts, and can work well in tangent - coordinating with one another.

Campaign Use:

Appearance:  The Eyes are white orbs with an iris and pupil. They can blink, summoning forth skin from their backs (though it's not visible before they blink)  them to do so, their skin-color matches their eye color. The blinking seems to be a conscious decision.

Inky is blue, Blinky is purple, Floater is Gold, and Iris is Green. Iris is "female" and when she blinks she has noticably long eyelashes.

With Professor Odyssey, I kind of imagine an immortal manipulator in the vein of Vandal Savage.  Perhaps he was around during the time of Homer or earlier.  Perhaps he has set up a school to lure and exploit psionically active students; he needs to feed on their abilities, a psychic vampire of sorts, in order to maintain his longevity.  And there is no juicier prize than Caileigh!  But whatever works best for your Ocular Universe.

Humm...I can see Lord Ocular's eyes as much like the Four Eyes, but with each one having a unique power, and can be quite lethal if needed. Note: it is quite possible that the Six Eyes are slaves to Lord Ocular. Which means it could be possible that Lady Psy-Clops could gain Six eyes (making Lady Psy-Clops the woman with 10 eyes) by defeating Lord Ocular.

Humm...I can see Lord Ocular's eyes as much like the Four Eyes, but with each one having a unique power, and can be quite lethal if needed. Note: it is quite possible that the Six Eyes are slaves to Lord Ocular. Which means it could be possible that Lady Psy-Clops could gain Six eyes (making Lady Psy-Clops the woman with 10 eyes) by defeating Lord Ocular.

Very possible...but I kind of went crazy

and Lord Ocular's eyes are...Beholders.

Meet, Xaxus...the General

Xaxus

Player: 

Val Char Cost
20 STR 10
15 DEX 10
30 CON 20
15 BODY 5
20 INT 10
20 EGO 10
25 PRE 15

8/16 PD 6
8/16 ED 6
4 SPD 20
10 REC 6
80 END 12
60 STUN 20

0m RUN -12
0m SWIM -2
0m LEAP -2
Characteristics Cost: 185

Cost Power
75 Eye Beams: Multipower, 75-point reserve
7f 1)  Anti Magic Beam: Dispel Magical Effects 16d6, Magical Abilities (+1/2) (72 Active Points)
7f 2)  Blinding Bolt: Sight Group Flash 15d6 (75 Active Points)
7f 3)  Disintigration Beam: Killing Attack - Ranged 5d6 (75 Active Points)
4f 4)  Earthmover Beam: Tunneling 10m through 15 PD material (40 Active Points)
6f 5)  End Drain: Drain END 6d6 (60 Active Points)
7f 6)  Kinetic Bolt: Blast 15d6 (75 Active Points)
7f 7)  Paralysis Ray: Entangle 6d6, 6 PD/6 ED, Entangle And Character Both Take Damage (+1/4) (75 Active Points)
7f 8)  Psychic Shriek: Mental Blast 6d6 (Human class of minds), Does Knockback (+1/4) (75 Active Points)
7f 9)  Telekinesis: Telekinesis (50 STR) (75 Active Points)
Beholder
16 1)  Beholderkin Physiology: Life Support  (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn; Longevity: 1600 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week)
13 2)  Fine TK: Telekinesis (2 STR), Fine Manipulation
27 3)  Mobility: Flight 15m, Position Shift, Persistent (+1/4), No Turn Mode (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (40 Active Points); Always On (-1/2)
15 4)  Powerful Magic Entity: Power Defense (15 points)
10 5)  Strong Willed: Mental Defense (10 points total)
24 6)  Tough Hide: Resistant Protection (8 PD/8 ED)
Combat Veteran
5 1)  Combat-Acclimated: +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Only To Protect Against Presence Attacks (-1)
Powers Cost: 244

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
Master of Combat
3 1)  Defensive Shot:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +2 DCV, Range +0, Strike
5 2)  Distance Shot:  1+1 Phase, +0 OCV, -2 DCV, Range +6, Strike  , +1 Segment
4 3)  Ranged Disarm:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, Range +0, Disarm, +3 DC to Disarm
4 4)  Trip:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Range +2, v/5, Target Falls
0 5)  Weapon Element:  Natural Weapons
Martial Arts Cost: 16

Cost Skill
16 +2 with Ranged Combat
3 Cryptography 13-
3 Language:  English (completely fluent)
0 Language:  Nthonic (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
3 Scholar
2 1)  KS: Arcane and Occult Lore (3 Active Points) 13-
4 2)  KS: Military History (5 Active Points) 15-
1 3)  KS: The Military/Mercenary/Terrorist World (2 Active Points) 11-
1 4)  KS: The Mystic World (2 Active Points) 11-
1 5)  KS: Weapons and Armor (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Stealth 12-
3 Survival 13-
3 Tactics 13-
3 Teamwork 12-
3 Tracking 13-
Skills Cost: 49

Cost Talent
6 +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)
Talents Cost: 6

Total Character Cost: 500

Pts. Disadvantage
20 Distinctive Features:  BEHOLDER! (Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10 Physical Complication:  No manipulatory Limbs  (Frequently; Barely Impairing)
10 Psychological Complication:  Disdain for Lesser Beings (Common; Moderate)
20 Psychological Complication:  Loyal to Lord Oculus (Common; Total)
15 Psychological Complication:  Thirst for Combat (Common; Strong)
Disadvantage Points: 75
Base Points: 400
Experience Required: 100
Total Experience Available: 100
Experience Unspent: 0

first Rogue up! Thanks to freakboy6117!

Voyeur

Val   Char    Cost    Roll     Notes

20    STR      10      13-      Lift 400.0kg; 4d6 [2]

20    DEX     20      13-

20    CON     10      13-

13    INT        3       12-      PER Roll 12-/17-

13    EGO      3       12-

20    PRE      10      13-      PRE Attack:  4d6

8     OCV     25     

8     DCV     25     

3     OMCV  0      

4     DMCV  3      

6     SPD      40                  Phases:  2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

10    PD          8                   Total:  10 PD (0 rPD)/19 PD (9 rPD)

10    ED         8                   Total:  10 ED (0 rED)/19 ED (9 rED)

13    REC       9

40    END      4

15    BODY   5

40    STUN   10      Total Characteristic Cost:  193

Movement:    Running:  20m/40m

Leaping:  14m/28m

Swimming:  4m/8m

Swinging:  30m/60m

Cost   Powers                                                                                    END

9        Main Guache:  Multipower, 12-point reserve, all slots Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (18 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1),                                    

1f       1)  Blade:  Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6-1 (Damage Class) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-¼), STR Minimum (-¼)                                                                             0

1f       2)  Hilt:  Hand-To-Hand Attack +2d6 (10 Active Points); OAF (-1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-½), Real Weapon (-¼), STR Minimum (-¼)                                                                             0

13      Rapier:  (Total: 25 Active Cost, 10 Real Cost) Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (22 Active Points); OAF (-1), (Real Cost: 8) plus +1 with any single attack (2 Active Points); OAF (-1), (Real Cost: 1) plus  Medium (1m) Reach(1 Active Points) (Real Cost: 1)            0

22      The Gift of Sight:  Clairsentience (Sight, Smell/Taste And Hearing Groups), Mobile Perception Point (can move up to 12m per Phase) (45 Active Points); Blackout (-½), Only Through The Senses Of Others (-½)       4

Notes:  Organic beings only

Athletics                                                                                         

10      1)  ...the Leaper?:  Leaping +10m (14m forward, 7m upward) (Accurate)         1

10      2)  Swashbuckler:  Swinging 30m (15 Active Points); OIF (Swingline Gauntlet - or Swinglines of Opportunity; -½) 1

8         3)  Swift:  Running +8m (20m total)                                          1

Gear                                                                                                

18      1)  Armored Costume:  Resistant Protection (9 PD/9 ED) (27 Active Points); OIF (-½)   0

8         2)  Earpiece Radio:  Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group) (10 Active Points); IIF (-¼)  0

The Gift of Sound                                                                         

20      1)  Combat Hearing:  Targeting with Hearing Group              0

5         2)  Greater Range:  Increased Arc Of Perception (240 Degrees) with Hearing Group     0

10      3)  Keen Hearing:  +5 PER with Hearing Group                     0

10      4)  Keen Hearing:  Analyze with Hearing Group                     0

10      5)  Keen Hearing:  Discriminatory with Hearing Group         0

3         6)  Keen Hearing:  Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group)    0

Savate/Fencing

Maneuver         OCV    DCV    Notes

5         Ballestra            +2       -2      Weapon  +4 DC, Weapon +4 DC Strike; Half Move Required

4         Block/Parry       +2      +2      Block, Abort

3         Ceduto               +0      +0      35 STR  to escape Bind

5         Chassé (Side Kick)/Slash    -2 +1           8d6 Strike

4         Coup de Pied Bas (Low Kick)  +0           +2           6d6 Strike

4         Crochet (Hook) +2      +0      6d6 Strike

5         Direct (Jab/Cross)       +1      +3 4d6 Strike

4         Fleche                +2       -2      Weapon +v/10; FMove

3         Footsweep         +2       -1      5d6 Strike, Target Falls

5         Fouetté (Roundhouse Kick)/Lunge         +1           -2            8d6 Strike

3         Froissement/Disarm    -1      +1 Disarm,  30 STR  to Disarm roll

5         Lunge                +1       -2      Weapon +4 DC Strike

4         Prise de Fer       +1      +0      Bind, 30 STR

4         Riposte              +2      +2      Weapon +2 DC Strike, Must Follow Block

5         Takeaway          +0      +0      Grab Weapon, 30 STR to take weapon away

5         Thrust                +1      +3      Weapon  Strike

4         Void                   --       +5      Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

1         Weapon Element:  Blades

1         Weapon Element:  Clubs (Cane)

0         Weapon Element:  Empty Hand

Talents

2         Off-Hand Defense

1         Ambidexterity (-2 Off Hand penalty)

6         Handsome:  +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)

6         Combat Ready:  Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)

6         Trained Reflexes:  Lightning Reflexes (+6 DEX to act first with All Actions)

Skills

20      +2 with All Attacks

3         Acrobatics 13-

3         Breakfall 13-

3         Bugging 12-

3         Charm 13-

3         Climbing 13-

3         Concealment 12-

3         Defense Maneuver I

2         Language:  English (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

0         Language:  French (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3         Lockpicking 13-

3         Scholar

1         1)  KS: Art History (2 Active Points) 11-

1         2)  KS: Fencing (2 Active Points) 11-

2         3)  KS: Renaissance-Era Military (3 Active Points) 12-

1         4)  KS: Savate (2 Active Points) 11-

2         5)  KS: World History (3 Active Points) 12-

3         Security Systems 12-

3         Shadowing 12-

3         Sleight Of Hand 13-

3         Stealth 13-

3         Streetwise 13-

3         Tactics 12-

3         Teamwork 13-

5         Two-Weapon Fighting  (10 Active Points); HTH only (-1)

2         WF:  Blades, Cane

Total Powers & Skill Cost:  337

Total Cost:  530

400+ Matching Complications

10      Distinctive Features:  Style Limitation - Savate/Fencing (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)

15      Hunted:  French Heroes Infrequently (As Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)

10      Physical Complication:  Blind (Infrequently; Slightly Impairing)

15      Psychological Complication:  Code of Honor - Mercenary (Common; Strong)

10      Psychological Complication:  Greedy (Common; Moderate)

10      Psychological Complication:  Lecherous (Common; Moderate)

5         Unluck: 1d6

125    Experience Points

Total Complications Points:  530

Background/History:  Voyeur has not revealed where he got his powers. He has alluded to trading his sight for his powers and that he learned most of his combat techniques before then. He has tangled with Lady Psi-Clops in Europe and America. He's currently slumming it in Quebec working for a fledgling mastermind, providing security, intimidation, and a scathing critique on their pitiful attempt at the French language.

Personality/Motivation:  Confident lady killer who likes the finer things in life, and is an exemplary mercenary employee. Régis enjoys his powers and often uses the Gift of Sight in jeuvenile ways. He is confident and charming in social situations and in combat he's cool-headed and a master of battleground movement.

He has had years of Napoleon and French Losers jokes and only feigns anger at them. He feels the trail of broken and bloody bodies he's left in his wake speaks more for himeself than some Simpsons references and comic book cliches.

Quote:

Powers/Tactics:  Though technically blind, Voyeur's gifts are such that it's only a inconvenience when his powers are disrupted. For combat, he can rely on his preternaturally keen sense of hearing. Additionally he can borrow the senses of others (humans and animals) and often pops from vantage point to vantage point to give him exceptional protection from surprise.

Beyond that he's a skilled fencer and tireur.

Campaign Use:

Appearance:  Régis Armel Lyon is a little shorter than average, which given his nationality leads to a predictable line of insults. Voyeur dismisses most of the abuse as envy and given his good-looks and suave charm he's got a point.

Régis stands about 5'7'' tall and weighs a ripped 165lbs. He has shoulder-length wavy black hair and  white, sightless eyes, and a casual smirk that still looks good on him. As Voyeur he dresses very much like a rather famous dread pirate; black swashbucklers gear with a mask that covers the top of his head but has no eye holes. He wears a black vest with silver embelishments many of them in the design of doves in flight, his gloves and boots have matching embeleshments. He weilds a matching set rapier and main gauche whose silver basket hilts have include his dove designs, black leather hilts and blood red gemstones.

6eVoyeur.hdc

I was originally thinking katana sword stick like Ziaotchi or rutger hauer in blind fury but Western fencing is fun too now I'm picturing Chris o'dowd in dinner for schmucks.

That was my first thought as well. But I'd seen the blind samurai bit quite a bit.