Hi, this was a fail. Don't look at this

Almost by definition, the excluded middle has to be here; fractal structures don't fill space (or area).  They appear to in the images, but that's due to incomplete computation of the structure or (more certainly) pixel resolution in the image.  As to the others, I would need time to think those through.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:17 AM, Doc Democracy said:

My favourite since that time is this one from Billy Connelly.  For an American audience, and for reasons that become clear later, Bovril is a hot drink made from beef extract that used to be very popular at football (soccer) matches.

https://youtu.be/-JjVg0Sbsh4

This is an oooooooold joke I loved back in jr. high school (late ‘70’s) but when I heard it, it was about three big Arab guys and one little Jewish guy on a train with a pot of tea.

Old jokes never die they just mutate into something different.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess that's one way to make sure you're getting enough roughage.

The Utah Jazz snatched defeat from the very jaws of Victory last night, losing game seven by two after holding a 3-1 series lead.

Here's hoping that the Dallas Stars can find a way to fail similarly in their game seven against the Avalanche on Friday. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...