Mach 1 Move Through

DasBroot

I don't think the character in the OP would necessarily need to actually do a Move Through to still do massive damage via Combat Movement IF they have control of the grabbed character and enough altitude and Flight to make a divebomb run, throw the bad guy straight DOWN and still pull up without hitting the ground themselves.  Remember, that Flight speed is doubled when going DOWN.

:)

HM

Letting go just makes the situation worse from a GMing balance perspective :) Going straight down for double speed was the only way they could have hoped to hold the villain, time wise, in this situation - she was every bit as strong so time was of the essence.  He could have easily done 1000+ meters instead - he chose 600 because he didn't know if I was going to apply my knockback segmented large object house rule or not so had to pick a speed his character could survive. 

(Not actually meta-gaming, though - his bases AI crunched the numbers with a Physics roll while he was fighting and told him the maximum velocity the suit could survive a crash at.)

Real world physics: 300 meters per second, with a 100kg(roughly) object, generates a kinetic energy of 1/2 (mass)x(velocity^2), or 4.5 million joules. Which is a lot, but it's less than the total kinetic energy of the average anti-tank round from a modern tank gun. And, of course, a human-sized object is more diffuse than a smallish javelin-like steel dart. Under the Velocity Factor rules, by way of comparison, the move-through damage of this maneuver would be STR damage +14d6. So, STR 10, and it's 16d6. STR 60, an impressive 26d6. Incidentally, the CV penalty for a mach 1 move through under those rules is a hefty -14. This of course compares to the -60 or so under the "conventional" rules.

This gives the result of a large hole in the ground. This is both dramatic and in the style of a comic book.

I really like this answer.  Its simple, fast to work up, doesn't turn the character into soup, creates a huge crater, and is a great comic book moment.  If you want, you can have some layers be different materials (rock, clay, water, etc) and thus do different damage.

My recollection of the "punching through walls" rules were that it was +1 Body to double the size of the hole.  But it was also +2 Body for every doubling of the thickness of the wall.  So you'd need something like:

19 Body (one hex of stone)

+20 Body (10 doublings at +2 body each to give you a 1 hex wide, 1 km deep hole)

+28 Body (14 doublings at +2 body each to give you a 1 hex wide, 16,000 km deep hole, straight through the Earth)

+10 Body (10 doublings at +1 body each to give you a 1 km wide hole)

+13 Body (13 doublings at +1 body each to give you an 8,000 km wide hole)

That gives you 90 Body to pop the Earth in one shot.  Give or take a Body or two because the Earth is only about 12,000 km wide, not the 16,000 km hole that the attack would make.