New here

OK, somehow, I'm not sure why, I'm only just now discovering Larry Correia's Monster Hunters International series.  I'm not sure why it took me so long.  I blame you other people on the forum.  

Got the first two books on audiobook, about 1/3 of the way through the first book.  Thank God for my daily three hour round trip commute (Boston traffic SUCKS).

• 4 months later...

OK, somehow, I'm not sure why, I'm only just now discovering Larry Correia's Monster Hunters International series.  I'm not sure why it took me so long.  I blame you other people on the forum.  

Got the first two books on audiobook, about 1/3 of the way through the first book.  Thank God for my daily three hour round trip commute (Boston traffic SUCKS).

HEY!!! Somebody else from the Hub of the Universe! Right now I'm stuck out in western Mass near Springfield. Where you at?

• 1 month later...

HEY!!! Somebody else from the Hub of the Universe! Right now I'm stuck out in western Mass near Springfield. Where you at?

I commute from Concord, NH to Andover, MA daily.  Hour and a half each way.  Unless it snows.  

If it's drive time and it's snowing then I don't even TRY to get to work that day.  If i'm already AT work and it snows for the drive home then it's three hours in bumper-to-bumper traffic, IN THE SNOW.  MINIMUM.

I might be considered a heretic for this... but I like the 2 memoirs books better than Larry's original series

It's okay...so does Larry.

John Ringo is one hell of an author and Larry was more than honored to have him playing in his sandbox. I'm hoping that Larry opens up the universe to more authors.