Darren Watts

Golden Age Champions Discussion Thread

What is the typical attack range of villains in a Golden Age Champions campaign? I would say 15-30 points for normal criminals, 30-40 for the average super criminal, and 40-60 for master super criminal. But that is me thinking about it, not what is in the book.

I need to know to build The Blue Knight, so I can build his armor correctly.

What is the typical attack range of villains in a Golden Age Champions campaign? I would say 15-30 points for normal criminals, 30-40 for the average super criminal, and 40-60 for master super criminal. But that is me thinking about it, not what is in the book.

I need to know to build The Blue Knight, so I can build his armor correctly.

Well you could write up a rough copy. Question though do you the armor "bullet" proof? You could write it up defending against 2DK RKA as a start.

Well you could write up a rough copy. Question though do you the armor "bullet" proof? You could write it up defending against 2DK RKA as a start.

Less "bullet proof", and more "bullet resistant" (and knife resistant, abd normal fist resistant). This is merry old England we are talking about. Guns are rair, except by solders and a small percentage of the criminal population if the UK.

I think I did a good representation of The Blue Knight's defenses. -3 DC physical and energy Damage Negation, 15 PD and 15 ED Resistant Protection, and a no range Deflection, all with OIHID.

Considering I'm creating an english Golden Age hero (still in the tinkering phases, named The Blue Knight), how is the Golden Age looking across the big pond? Are there a few stats for heros from the UK?