What would YOU find in an alien black market?

Pariah

Bottles of original-formula Coca-Cola. (I read a sci-fi story long ago where Coke was kind of interstellar contraband because it was a low-grade narcotic to one of the alien species.)

Bad paintings of Elvis Presley on black velvet. They may have him hostage in a bottle somewhere, but their fascination with our fascination became bad enough to be labelled a class C felony.

Knock-off copies of Alan Bean's silver astronaut pin, which he tossed into a crater on the Moon.

Virtual Simulation Suits with open ended image adaptors...

"Hey...come here...I saw you eyeing your coworker there...he/she's cute, huh? Seeing someone else is he/she? No worries...we all get the urge for the forbidden, but he/she doesn't have to be. A few pictures, slight tweaking to match body type close as possible... and we can run a virtual simulation program where he/she's all yours, everything from a nice evening on the fur of a mammal of your choice with wine and flames...a simple rut, or darker encounters...see, our Virtual Simulation programs by pass those little 'personal ownership of depiction laws' the damn Galactic accord put in and... hey? Where are you going? Smug self righteous..."

Common sense

Peace on earth.

Various recreational drugs, laced with trace amounts of Kryptonite.

A drug that enhances common sense that if imported to Earth and marketed in large enough quantities would result in peace on Earth.

Lucius Alexander

A palindromedary

Exotic animals, for people who want pets or private zoo specimens from alien species which are endangered or dangerous. Furs/skins/tusks etc. from same. Also other animal body parts for "medicinal" purposes.

I was thinking of something similar; only it'd be alien aphrodisiacs made from certain body parts taken from kidnapped

human beings (I leave it to the readers to guess which parts in particular the makers of the aphrodisiacs use to create

their concoctions).

Major Tom 2009 :eg: