A Thread for Random Movie Lines

Pariah

You America haters bore me to tears, Miss Barham.  I've dealt with Europeans all my life.  I know all about us parvenus from the States who come over here and race your old cathedral towns with our cameras and Coca-cola bottles  .  .  . Brawl in your pubs, paw at your women, and act like we own the World.  We overtip, talk to loud, and think we can buy anything with a Hershey bar.  I've had Germans and Italians tell me how political ingenuous we are, and perhaps so.  But we haven't managed a Hitler or Mussolini yet.  I've had Frenchmen call me a savage because I only took a half hour for lunch.  Hell, Miss Barham, the only reason the French take two hours for lunch is because the service in their restaurants is lousy.  The most tedious lot are you British.  We crass Americans didn't introduce war into your little island.  This war, Miss Barham, to which we Americans are so insensitive to is the result of 2000 years of European Greed, Barbarism, Stupidity, and Superstition.  Don't blame it on our Coca-cola bottles.  Europe was a going brothel long before we came to town.

You really don't think Churchill is going to bite the hand that feeds England?  The Americans are pouring twice the men and machines, and ten times the money that poor old England can afford.  Churchill has to do what ever Roosevelt wants, and Roosevelt will do what ever Marshall says.  Frankly, Monty, you're batting with a sticky wicket.

I think you do. There's another kind. Not high-minded, not pure, but alive. Now, that your tastes at this time should incline towards the juvenile is understandable; but for you to marry that boy would be a disaster. Because there's two kinds of women. There are two kinds of women and you, as we well know, are not the first kind. You, my dear, are a slut.