Power of the gods from the gods perspective

Nothere

In comics there are many charecters who get power from items left behind from godly entites. The hammer of Thor grants the power of Thor. Saying Shazam gives various things including the speed of Hermes. From the players perspective it's easy to build. The Son of Shazar wears the ring of Shazar and recites the incantation to transform into the hero. Focus, only in hero id, incantation on the powers easy. But how does it work from the power givers perspective? How does Shazar build that he left behind a ring that creates superbeings?

I would go with useable by others focus

Does Shazar want just anyone that finds the ring to be able to access the powers?  If so, I'd call it a universal focus, maybe with the "Independent" (-2) limitation if that's still in 6th Edition.

If the ring is for a SPECIFIC person (or series of people that are worthy, like Green Lantern rings), it sounds more like a plot point that wouldn't necessarily need to be statted out.

That's a tough question.  It's similar to asking "How many points do the Guardians of Oa pay to create and power the Green Lantern Rings?"  Unless a GM plans on running a story exploring the death of nearly all the Oans then it really doesn't matter.  DC comics did a limited series called the The Trials of Shazam where Billy had to re-earn each of the powers from the 'gods' you mentioned.  It was interesting but not really something ideal for a team based rpg story.

HM

In comics there are many charecters who get power from items left behind from godly entites. The hammer of Thor grants the power of Thor. Saying Shazam gives various things including the speed of Hermes. From the players perspective it's easy to build. The Son of Shazar wears the ring of Shazar and recites the incantation to transform into the hero. Focus, only in hero id, incantation on the powers easy. But how does it work from the power givers perspective? How does Shazar build that he left behind a ring that creates superbeings?

I would go with useable by others focus

I assume you mean a Universal Focus?

This is actually a situation similar to the conundrum of "Do I buy a silver weapon with +X damage vs lycanthropes, OR do I assume a lycanthrope will be built with a Vulnerability vs Silver?"

If the lycanthropes are built with Vulnerability it's redundant for the silver sword bearer to pay extra for extra damage to lycanthropes. If the Son of Shazar has paid points to be able to transform into the Champion of Shazar, it is redundant for Shazar to pay anything for the ability that the Son of Shazar has paid for.

Now, if you DON'T already have a Son of Shazar and Shazar is looking to adopt the lucky mortal who discovers the Ring of Shazar and successfully deciphers the inscription to learn the incantation etc, then Shazar can buy such a ring and hide it in a gumball machine or whatever.

If you want it restricted so that just anyone can't do it ("Must follow Code of Shazar" or something) well, since Universal and Personal don't make a difference in point cost, neither should inhabiting the conceptual space in between - call it Conditional perhaps.

If you don't want to use a Focus, then Powers bought with Usable by Other is one option, and Transform is another.

So is Summon

In Each Generation, a Champion of Shazar Will Arise: (Total: 580 Active Cost, 53 Real Cost) Summon 400-point Hero, Devoted (x128 as many tasks; +2 1/2), Time Limit (1 Century; +3 3/4) (580 Active Points); 1 Charge which Recovers every >1 Season (-4), Extra Time (1 Century, Only to Activate, -3 3/4), No Conscious Control (Only Effects cannot be controlled; -1), Arrives Under Own Power (-1/2), Summoned Being Must Inhabit Locale (-1/2), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -1/4) (Real Cost: 53)

Once per Century, some mortal will hear and respond to the Call of Shazar. Even Shazar does not know beforehand who will respond or what abilities they will already possess before being Chosen ("No Conscious Control.") nor does Shazar know exactly when or where this adoptive Son shall appear ("Under Own Power" and "Inhabit Locale.") Even when not actively pursuing quests set by Shazar ("tasks") the Son of Shazar will remain on call and independently strive to manifest the Way of Shazar ("Time Limit.") After about a century of service the mortal Son will either perish (usually heroically) or pass on the metaphorical mantle to the next chosen Son of Shazar.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says I should have used Contact

If the limitation is on who can use it, I agree. It should be no further limitation.

However, If it limits what the wearer can to, this probably SHOULD be a limitation

On the other hand, if Shazar is paying for it and the condition is something like "must meet Shazar's approval" then perhaps a case can be made that's an ADVANTAGE.

Lucius Alexander

Approved by a palindromedary

Unless the God is a active part of the game IE an actual being the hero interacts with then it does not really matter.

If on the other hand it does matter for example a battle between godly proxies that weakens the gods when their avatars are killed then I'd buy it as a points pool and then give those points to the Avatar.

Another example might be Thor back in the day unless he had mjolnir he was a normal human if someone else worthy has mjolnir they get the powers.