should the targets take damage?

Beast

the power is more akin to having a boat load of mooks that are ganging up on our gravity based hero(also a brick) and getting flung off and away(not just up like in the latest GotGv2 trailer

AWAY peasants:  Leaping 40m, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable As Attack (+2 1/4), all targets standing within 10 meters of Grantor (75 Active Points)

since it is an AOE of 10m radius centered on me YES
she does have enough flight to counter it but that would limit her movement, should she want to wade in to a bunch of close packed mooks and plow the road
that give me an idea

Do you need personal immunity?  You control the power so it doesn't necessarily go off if you don't want it to.

Plow the road(needs to be done as a move through:  Leaping 35m, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable As Attack (+1 1/4), Area Of Effect (50m Long, 2m Tall, 16m Wide Line; +1 1/2) (74 Active Points)

Plow the road 1/2 move:  Leaping +40m (44m forward, 22m upward), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Usable As Attack (+1 1/4), Area Of Effect (25m Long, 2m Tall, 16m Wide Line; +1 1/4) (75 Active Points)

the power is more akin to having a boat load of mooks that are ganging up on our gravity based hero(also a brick) and getting flung off and away(not just up like in the latest GotGv2 trailer

AWAY peasants:  Leaping 40m, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable As Attack (+2 1/4), all targets standing within 10 meters of Grantor (75 Active Points)

I love the fact that they don't take damage. Cinematic abilities that allow players to do cool stuff he/she sees in films are awesome. As a game master I normally don't like movement usable against others but I would definitely allow this power.

w/ tk mass affects how much and how far targets are

this version double kb is worthless and a max of 3 targets before max wt is reached and flung no where near 40m

Telekinesis (20 STR), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2), Area Of Effect (10m Radius; +3/4) (75 Active Points); No Range (-1/2)

w/o x2kb str goes up to 24 str

Telekinesis (20 STR), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2), Area Of Effect (10m Radius; +3/4) (75 Active Points); No Range (-1/2)

Neat idea. Tho it seems like you could accomplish the same thing with TK, AOE, 2x KB, Only to do KB, for a lot less than 75 AP.

it is bought as an attack and you can force an unwilling target through a teleport gate on your phase
while I might not be able force them to use their leaping but I can force my attack leaping on my phase

I'm not... certain this would work anyway.  People move on their phase, not yours.  So they'd leap, but not until they could move.

Are you really after a 10m radius?  (That's a 60' diameter!  Seems a bit big... unless you used Explosion instead of standard AoE ... then the affected area it might make more sense since it tapers off the farther it is from center.  Just thoughts...)

Also, since you seem to only be interested in flinging mooks without real concern for where, have you considered slapping a Limitation on the power like No Conscious Control of Leaping Direction [-1] ... and having the GM randomize the direction?  Without a Limitation like that, you can actually 'leap' the mooks in whatever direction you like (much like leaping, yourself, in whatever direction you like) ....  whereas if the goal is just to have them scattered without you controlling the direction ... it's worth some points since functionality is lost.  A great example would be if a wall was within 8m of you and you 'lept' 20 mooks into that wall at 40m velocity ... thereby doing them all KB damage.  You'd not be able to control where those 20 mooks go with the kind of limitation I describe.  Your call, because you have a clearer picture of what you want than I do ... but from the above, it sounded like you just wanted the mooks off you ... and that should cost less than being able to leap them into walls.

I'm not... certain this would work anyway.  People move on their phase, not yours.  So they'd leap, but not until they could move.

Why not?  It's bought Usable As Attack .... which makes it an attack power that has no contingency on their own SPD.  i.e. The user of the power would pay the END on it ... and cause the mooks to be lept in some direction (potentially random, depending on limitations).

w/ tk mass affects how much and how far targets are

this version double kb is worthless and a max of 3 targets before max wt is reached and flung no where near 40m

Per 6e1 p296:

However, if a character uses Area Of Effect Telekinesis to Grab or “punch” lots of people, his full telekinetic STR (or STR damage) applies to each victim.

So the mass of individual characters matters, but they don't add together.

Or you could just use Blast 6d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2), Area Of Effect (10m Radius; +3/4) (75 Active Points); Only to do Knockback (-1), No Range (-1/2)

I'm just always a little leery of Movement Powers UAA, as they can get munchkiney. If the goal is to throw people around, there are already Powers that do that. And using the KB mechanism means things like "do they take damage?" and "how does mass/KBR come into effect?" are already built in. YMMV of course.

I used the within 10m of grantor advantage in HG
it just fit the need and area
I was just going to have them leap away from Wraith
on average they would do a 7d6-1move through into a wall or off a cliff,etc...

since this is in a MP limitations are worth very little

Are you really after a 10m radius?  (That's a 60' diameter!  Seems a bit big... unless you used Explosion instead of standard AoE ... then the affected area it might make more sense since it tapers off the farther it is from center.  Just thoughts...)

Also, since you seem to only be interested in flinging mooks without real concern for where, have you considered slapping a Limitation on the power like No Conscious Control of Leaping Direction [-1] ... and having the GM randomize the direction?  Without a Limitation like that, you can actually 'leap' the mooks in whatever direction you like (much like leaping, yourself, in whatever direction you like) ....  whereas if the goal is just to have them scattered without you controlling the direction ... it's worth some points since functionality is lost.  A great example would be if a wall was within 8m of you and you 'lept' 20 mooks into that wall at 40m velocity ... thereby doing them all KB damage.  You'd not be able to control where those 20 mooks go with the kind of limitation I describe.  Your call, because you have a clearer picture of what you want than I do ... but from the above, it sounded like you just wanted the mooks off you ... and that should cost less than being able to leap them into walls.

Why not?  It's bought Usable As Attack .... which makes it an attack power that has no contingency on their own SPD.  i.e. The user of the power would pay the END on it ... and cause the mooks to be lept in some direction (potentially random, depending on limitations).

Yeah I think a knockback only blast is easier and cheaper to build, although the idea of forcing everyone to jump is funny

I tend to agree with this.  I also feel like 'leaping' everyone in an area is a munchkinny way of getting more distance (and, thus, more damage) than if UAA Flight had been used ... and that UAA Flight more accurately models a gravity person tossing people off him/her.

Why not just treat it as a blast

Blast 5d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2), Area Of Effect (25m Long, 2m Tall, 16m Wide Line; +1 1/4) (75 Active Points) or 

Blast 5d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2), Constant (+1/2), Area Of Effect (16m Radius; +3/4) (75 Active Points) [This would also be no range and probably reduced penetration].  Mooks probably wouldn't be too hurt by it and it would on average fling them a good distance(6m on average).

Your leaping power has a few problems besides the 6e1 p244 issue:

1) Generally, leaping lets the user stand after moving unless they hit something.

2) It affects characters who it shouldn't.  Giant Man and the Vision can have a mass which makes them very hard to move but the leaping power bypasses that.

Blast 5d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2), Area Of Effect (25m Long, 2m Tall, 16m Wide Line; +1 1/4) (75 Active Points) or 

Blast 5d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2), Constant (+1/2), Area Of Effect (16m Radius; +3/4) (75 Active Points) [This would also be no range and probably reduced penetration].  Mooks probably wouldn't be too hurt by it and it would on average fling them a good distance(6m on average).

This is really close to a power I gave Starforce in my TASK FORCE stories, only without the 'Reduced Penetration' limitation.  I deliberately designed it as 'No Range' as well.

ok no leaping
flight as an attack is still a viable option

so here they are
how much damage done is minimal even to an agent so is a moot point
But I do want to fling targets as far as possible
21m works also

Away Peasants:  Flight 21m, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable As Attack (+2 1/4), all targets standing within 10 meters of Grantor (73 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (targets fly away from Wraith; -1), Instant (-1/2)

Plow the road:  Flight 21m, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Area Of Effect (25m Long, 2m Tall, 8m Wide Line; +1), Usable As Attack (+1 1/4) (73 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (must move laterally to Wraith's movement; -1), Instant (-1/2)

a 5d6 x2 kb blast creates 10 body on average less 2d6 (averaging 7) so 10 body minus 7 equals 3(6m)
this is barely an effect
now 10m is just a short hand from HD
I would use 8m for the break point
using flight makes the effect worthwhile

Your leaping power has a few problems besides the 6e1 p244 issue:

1) Generally, leaping lets the user stand after moving unless they hit something.

2) It affects characters who it shouldn't.  Giant Man and the Vision can have a mass which makes them very hard to move but the leaping power bypasses that.

Those are really good objections. Movement UAA doesn't leave them prone. And the targets' weight has to matter for the effect to make any rational sense.

Yes, BUT, the grantor has to choose the config where he or she controls the power, and since giving the attack power is an attack action, wouldn't they have to wait for their next phase to actually use it? Wouldn't the attack of granting the power mean their phase was over, and they couldn't then activate the power(s) granted.

As it stands, the power would be more like a leaping virus, he passes through a group, and then, the next time he has an action, they leap. Further, if he controls the power, and everyone in a group of ten gets the power, and he uses it, is making all ten of them jump one activation, or ten? And further, is THAT an attack action, or is granting the power, or both?

For the effect he's wanting, it seems more like the power would need a trigger, the trigger being 'being within 10m of the hero' to have it occur the way described. At which point the cost goes up even more. Otherwise, the earliest it could go off would be his next phase, unless I'm mistaken about activating a granted power.

Though, frankly, it is an interesting way to do a repelling force that is not limited by mass.