The Advice Column

Starlord

On 9/30/2019 at 3:19 AM, Old Man said:

spacer.png

Or a jury......but if you do, don’t leave fingerprints.

This conversation I AM smart enough for.

19 hours ago, Tjack said:

Or a jury......but if you do, don’t leave fingerprints.

This conversation I AM smart enough for.

Don't leave YOUR fingerprints.  The fingerprints of someone you don't like on the other hand....

:)

5 minutes ago, ScottishFox said:

Don't leave YOUR fingerprints.  The fingerprints of someone you don't like on the other hand....

Easier read about in crime novels than done.  It’s better to leave no fingerprints and leave a more obvious personal item from your fall guy (ie;  glasses, a set of keys) something that could have been lost in a struggle.

Also make sure he doesn’t have an alibi for for the time of death.  If you have one for yourself that’s even better.

I told you I know this subject.

17 minutes ago, ScottishFox said:

Getting that other hand (and its fingerprints) from the person you don't like ... may entail further difficulties.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:52 AM, Cancer said:

Getting that other hand (and its fingerprints) from the person you don't like ... may entail further difficulties.

That reminds me of another piece of advice.  After you’ve done chopping wood, sharpen the axe right away and chunk it into the wood.  It keeps the edge sharp and free of rust.

If you don’t get it right away......work on it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

(while not from experience) Honesty is most certainly the best policy with wives.  Make up a good story, and hope they don't find out, though they probably will, and stick to it even if they find out.  If they say "Just tell the truth, it'll be ok" keep in mind it will most definitely not be ok.

Edit: to the married, I was fairly accurate, right?

3 hours ago, Badger said:

If they say "Just tell the truth, it'll be ok" keep in mind it will most definitely not be ok.

If you get to the point where they're saying "Just tell the truth, it'll be okay", you're already lost either way. It'll be a lot less work for you in the long term just to suck it up and take your medicine.

YMMV, natch.