2017-18 NFL Thread

Pariah

The Donkeys are getting generally very positive reviews for their draft this year. They drafted players who could address genuine areas of need, and for the first time in what seems like forever, John Elway didn't draft a quarterback this year. I guess that means that with Case Keenum aboard, he feels like he has time to develop Paxton Lynch and\or Chad Kelly as needed.

Of course, having Bradley Chubb fall into your lap at number 5 is a great way to start the draft. I still have no idea why Cleveland didn't take him,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACRAP

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/11/report-sale-of-panthers-to-david-tepper-getting-closer/amp/

The Steelers "family" continues to infect the NFL with stupid owners. This scares the daylights out of me.