Babylon 5 Hero

Aroooo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B5 (d20) versus the Babylon Project

Did you guys ever check out the Babylon Project RPG by (thinks) Chameleon Eclectic? Great for source material also, as a system it was universally panned (hey, but I liked it) ... you can pick it up with supplements for a snap on eBay these days.

Vorlon

Update

CE's books were good reference sources, but I didn't care much for the system. The ship combat was too 'board game' for my taste, and the personal combat too 'heavy.' But thats just me...

A general update for those of you waiting for my promissed update last weekend. That obviously didn't happen, and I've been in SQL training all week, so I don't know if I'll get the update finished by this weekend. I'll let you know as soon as I get it done.

Aroooo

• 2 weeks later...

B5 3rd Season

Good or bad (depending on who in my house you ask) I'm going through it for a second time! I watched the whole thing last weekend (to my wife's chagrin :) ), and disk 5 was scratched. But when I went to exchange it, they made me exchange the whole set, and not just the one disk, so now I have to watch it all over again :)

On another note, I'll have a mini-update this weekend, really. We've been setting up a new remote office at work so its been a lot of long hours this week.

Aroooo

• 2 weeks later...

B5 3rd Season DVD Easter Egg

From DVD Review:

Insert the sixth disc from the box set and from the Main Menu go to the 'Special Features' section where you select the 'Babylon 5 Universe' menu entry. Then, go to the 'Data Files' and on this screen highlight the menu entry 'Battle for Babylon 5.' Now press the 'Down' arrow key on your remote control and a '5' will be highlighted on the screen. Press 'Enter' and you will have the chance to view a blooper reel form the series.

Aroooo

Re: B5 Update

Originally posted by Aroooo

I've added two new racial package deals to my B5 site: the Drazi and the Pak'ma'ra (what inspired player would not want to play one of those:)).

Cool, much easier to make in Fifth than in fourth. I like what you did.

• 2 weeks later...

Back Up

Thanks! We were pretty lucky. A few houses down from me a big tree fell right between two homes. Now that's lucky.

My server is back up by the way. As it turns out while my server was connected to the backup generator for the building, Verizon's telco equipment was not. Go figure...

Aroooo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Server Move

FYI: I will be moving my server in the next few days. This move will also require a DNS address change. The site will probably be down about two days, but I'm working to keep it down to just one. I'll post the exact date the move is scheduled as soon as I know it.

Then I can finally get back to building ships :)

Aroooo

Server move update

FYI,

The server is moving this afternoon (within the hour). DNS changes have already started (I hope). The server will be plugged back in late this afternoon/early evening. I'll post its IP address when its back on so you can get to it if you need it this weekend.

Aroooo