Hyperman R.I.P.

• 8 months later...

I'm back in the hospital again. The last year had seen slow progress with the melanoma cancer in my brain and body. 3 types of radiation treatments and oral pills. Last month's followup MRI and PET scans showed improvement in all areas. 2-3 weeks ago I started gradually losing control/dexterity of my right arm and hand again. I thought and hoped it was a pinched nerve in my back so went for a massage last Thursday. No change so oncologist scheduled new MRI for Monday. It found one spot grew from 7mm to 35mm so they did surgery on Tuesday. Looks like most was a blood clot. Gotta learn how to use my right hand again.  And yes, I am right handed. Fun fun fun.

Hyper-man / David K. Stevens

2 hours ago, Old Man said:

Hang in there, we're all pulling for you.  I get the sense that anti-cancer tech improves every year so hopefully you can stay ahead of that curve.

I can't remember what the point cost is for Ambidexderity in 6e.  Did you ever find out what superpower you got from the brain radiation?

I'm still looking. ;)