Hyperman R.I.P.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

I am already back home with mom. The pressure from the blood clot seemed to be the cause of right hand & arm issues. They have me on perkoset, Keppra for seizures and steroids for swelling. They are also going to setup home health care (PT & OT) to help with using arm. They gave me a  brace to wear at night to keep it from curling up and already have noticed a small improvement. I was able to hold a spoon in right hand to eat cereal, a first in weeks. Anyway, sorry for the flood of details but those who know me understand that's how my brain usually works.

Dave

I am having a third brain surgery tomorrow. Evidently the last one had two more bleeds that caused massive headaches just as the scripts were running out. Lucky I had some others left from last year. The bleeds also caused another recurrence in my right arm control issues. The surgery should fix the headaches but might not fix the latter.  Only time will tell.