A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

It's very odd to talk to someone you haven't spoken to in 4 years, for no reason other than that you lost his contact information in the move.

Even weirder to find he sounds even MORE effeminate, and is talking about moving to San Francisco.

At least I know I'm more tactful since the last time I spoke to him; Old Me would've just blurted, "Oh, so you ARE gay?"

Generalized Wierdness

Bullet #154 on the list of Things That Bring You To a Full-Stop :nonp: and rub your nose in your complacent boring-straight-white-guy-hood...

... When you get rep from someone on the board, and their comment reads

You get rep because I like you... and because you're hot. umm, "roww."

... and on top of that, you are unsure of the gender and orientation of the person who said that (even more than one should be in a medium like this ...) ...

... and you have never in your life, by anyone, called "hot", or in any way imagined applying that concept to yourself.

I guess you say "Thanks!" ... and go looking for a reason to rep them back ...

... but deep inside you can't shake that :nonp:

Nobody is giving me any rep! That's it I'm off! I've had it with the lot of ya. Don't bother locking the door cause I won't be back!

Well until Oct 8/9th. Tomorrow I start my holidays for one week. I most likely won't get on the HGDB to view the threads unless I stop at a Net cafe at night. So this will probably be the last time I see most of you for a week.

take care and be a hero!

The one, the only. The BAZZA!

It was predicted to drop down to a mere 42 degrees last night, so naturally I opened the windows and the back door to let that wonderful, cool, fresh air in. When I got up this morning, it was quite chilly! :) For the first time in over 6 months, I put on a pot of coffee just because I wanted the taste and the warmth, not the caffiene.

Man, I love the fall...

eBay auction won four weeks ago. Item not received yet. Sent seller an email (and yes, it was polite) asking for status of item, including approximate date shipped and method used, just to let him know I hadn't received it yet. Received email back calling me names, accusing me of lying, and basically saying "Oh, well. You should've bought insurance."

I don't even care about the books, or the twenty bucks. I wanna stick this guy. Hard.

Josh complained to me the other day that he wasn't getting any rep lately. Now, I've been pretty happy about my rep rate lately, but I've been watching how my rep compares to his. Only because I'm looking forward to the day I can say, "Ha! I finally beat you!"

At the beginning of the week, I had 8 less rep power than he did. I now have 11 less, or did the last time I checked.

What the frig is he complaining about?