A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

Last night I found myself on a flight home, seated as always in the very back of the airliner. I needed to piss and stretch my legs, so I got up and went to the lavatory; it must have been during the meal service, because there was no line. I emptied my bladder, admiring my reflection in the mirror; there is something flattering about the lighting in airplane lavatories. I heard muffled shouting from outside.

Emerging from the lavatory I was confronted by a clean-cut terrorist wielding an AK-47. In rapid Arabic, which I understood perfectly, he shouted, "Get back to your seat!" Without hesitation I seized the muzzle of his AK with my left hand, pointing it away from me; then, stepping forward, I slammed my right elbow into the side of the man's head. With both his hands struggling to loose his weapon, he was unable to block the blows, and fell sideways so that he was leaning with his head against the bulkhead. Two more solid blows from my elbow left him stunned, and I took the opportunity to draw my knife, flip open the blade, and stab him repeatedly in the upper chest.

I dropped the knife on his corpse and picked up his AK-47. It was one of the models with the folding wire stock, which I unfolded; a quick check of the bolt revealed a full magazine. I began purposefully striding up the aisle of the airplane, with the captured rifle at my shoulder, and anytime a terrorist appeared I would shoot him once, dead center, killing him instantly. The passengers sat, docile and silent, through all of this.

I then learned that despite my rampage the plane was doomed to crash anyway. So I returned to my seat and strapped in, then watched from outside the plane as we descended in a fairly steep dive with wings level. I knew we were all going to die. The plane hit a tall building, about ten stories tall, and passed through it, then through two more in succession. It broke up after exiting the last building; some of my fellow passengers died when this happened, though I didn't see it. The tail section, with me in it, swung to the left and hit the building across the street broadside, then fell to the pavement.

I found myself still strapped in my seat, though the seat had fallen over backwards so that I was on my back. Looking down I could see that my keys and wedding ring had fallen out of my jeans pocket and were sitting by my belt. I thought that was lucky, because I didn't remember taking off my ring, and I had almost lost it. So I put it back on.

On Fri, 7th of Oct, 2005, St Barbara and Bazza met for a chat. We both exist!

I can confirm (if needed) that StB is an Aussie bloke whose first major Champions character just happens to be a Danish 'lady' who is very good at "acting". I've offered to help coach and help her to remember her lines (the character, not the player, if there was confusion). The character is 5ft energy blaster with a secret power/ability. But I can't tell you any more, I'm sworn to secrecy :hush:

Again in case you missed it: We exist!

I went into Subway today. which I go to a lot, and the guy there told me he had a dream with me in it. I came in to apply, he tried to dissuade me. But I explained I really needed the job because "I want to make sandwiches!" I was quite wedded to being a sandwich maker. So I filled out an application, he said he woke up before the interview.

last night around 4:30 AM I awoke with one of the greatst of moral quadries, crap or puke. I managed to keep my dinner down for about 10 minutes to complete my other business and then all that I had for Dinner came up. I felt fine afterwards, swore never to eath that again and went back to bed.

Woke again at 6:00 and vomited again. And then repeated every three hour since. My co-worker had the same problem on Friday, I thought she was just hung over. However, I don't drink. So, I'm missing my D&D game and hoping to sit upright for next several hours that seems to help. I'm starving and dying of thirst, but I simply have been regurgitatin anything I drink so...RIght now I am holding half a glass of water and I think I am going to try some oragnge juice.

I'm waitin'

In third person

I'm collecting

Dispersing

Information

Labeled rations

Bob Dylan

wrote propaganda songs

I said, Bob Dylan

wrote propaganda songs

My symbols

Are my outline

And my proof

Information

And more rations

Outline my route

Bob Dylan

Wrote propaganda songs

I said, Bob Dylan

Wrote propaganda songs

So I'm having a good sleep last night when Jenn wakes me and asks me to catch a spider. I'm thinking "the spider can wait" until she points it out.

Pretty huge and sitting on the wall about four feet above my head. I get a plastic card box (good for 150 cards or one spider) and flip the spider into it. The spider is pissed and I get a look at it's belly. Very nicely defined hourglass. I didn't sleep so well after. Normally, I just take the spiders outside. Today we are going to Bryce Canyon.

Guest kawaii gin neko

We are now land owners. :D

congrats!

it feels awesome until property taxes come around. bleh.

but still! congrats! ^_^