A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Guest kawaii gin neko

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

"why do you want to work with kids?"

"what age group?"

"why?"

~_~ can't there just be a "no, i am not a pedophile" box that i can check or something....yeesh...

I have NEVER been more relaxed and content than I am now.

Josh and I went to a place called the Shoji Retreat. It's basically a Japanese-style spa. We immersed ourselves in very hot water, then walked up the side of the mountain and dipped ourselves in cold, then went back down and spent more time in the hot water again.

I really recommend it, if you ever come across anything like it. It's also called hydrotherapy.

Apparently you can also get a massage while you're there. I'm glad I didn't, 'cause then there would've just been an Alice-puddle, and who would've driven home?

Guest kawaii gin neko

i think i've figured out why i get sick and then stay sick.

my natural body temp is below that of your average human, this, no doubt, brought about by my mother's half-alien dna. therefore, when i get attacked by germs, viruses, etc, even when my body DOES rally the troops and turns the heat on, i RARELY get any higher than 99.0. and everyone knows that won't kill any earthbound crud...

*nodnod* yup, that must be it...

oh, and i love my daddy. ^_^

Guest kawaii gin neko

i hit and killed a squirrel tonight with mah car.

it was slick, and dark, and rainy.

i was saddened for a moment, but then i remembered that there are like, 20 squirrels for every person in ky, so i'm okay.

^_^

There's a new poster who goes by the ID of "Mad Fnorder" who's posted twice in the Hero System Discussion forum about making a "Wall Jump" power.

Funny thing is, though, he's listed as having zero posts, despite having posted twice.

Given the use of the 'fnord' as part of his board ID, I'm wondering if he (she?) is somehow connected to that NGD Illuminati guy. :sneaky: