A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

I'd almost forgotten what it was like to have a disagreement with a mature adult . . .

I'd almost forgotten that you WERE a mature Adult..... with all your elaborate lies and *** covering..... You don't want to stop beating a dead horse then I don't want to either. Bring it on

OoOoOo Burn!

Muse amongst yourselves

I'd almost forgotten that you WERE a mature Adult..... with all your elaborate lies and *** covering..... You don't want to stop beating a dead horse then I don't want to either. Bring it on

OoOoOo Burn!

Muse amongst yourselves

someone forgot the name of this thread....

and is being impolite at best.

someone forgot the name of this thread....

and is being impolite at best.

I do apologize but I've had enough I'm sick of seeing these little jabs at KGN. If her owlness and his squirelness would just stop these little jabs then there would have been no reason for me to post what I did.

"If there's anything that you want,

If there's anything I can do,

Just call on me and I'll send it along

With love from me to you.

I've got everything that you want,

Like a heart that is oh, so true.

Just call on me and I'll send it along

With love from me to you."

Where the hell was Paul McCartney when I needed that dogectomy? I'll tell you! Driving his stupid one legged golf pro around while his wife baked brownies. That's what. Jerk.

An IM conversation with a friend who lives on the Cape and works at Borders:

[22:23] him: oh! Joss Whedon's back.

[22:24] me: really?

[22:24] me: how is he?

[22:25] him: He looked... tired. But in a good way. It also must've been casual day in the Whedonverse. ;)

[22:25] me: yeah?

[22:26] him: flannel, jeans, beard-starter (just add beard)

[22:27] him: we talked a bit, about books. No longer or shorter than with most customers.

[22:27] me: cool

[22:27] me: what books is he into lately?

[22:28] him: Neal Stephenson ; Stirling's "Dies The Fire". He said he's lost patience with series that have no end in sight.

Guest kawaii gin neko

pictures of coopers puppies confirm that he has the CUTEST doggie dna EVER since his children have inherited it. ^_______^

also, my daddy and i are in agreement over the viciousness of "cropping", so woot!

I defragmented one machine's hard drive overnight. Took longer than it should have, since I had to kill a handful of processes, one of which ... not such which ... touches the hard drive every 10 minutes or so and causes the defrag to start all over.

It's really too bad that changes of avatars, etc. are "retroactive" in that your current avatar, etc. appears even in your oldest posts when someone views them. I say that's "too bad" because there are a number of jokes, gags, etc. (like Thrakoween, or the April Fool's Day Simonization) that become pretty much incomprehensible without the context of changed or altered avatars, user IDs, and such.

Oh, I know it would be an impossible consumption of space to keep every instance of every avatar with every post -- and not to mention a programming pain in the tush trying to keep varying user IDs, etc -- but I still find it unfortunate. It's like a bit of "board history" slipping away, or being rendered incomprehensible... :(

(sigh)

Guest kawaii gin neko

i have decided i must have an ARMY of little ones!!! an ARMY i say!!!

^^

yeah, first day on the job as a squirt wrangler ROCKED! they were all so cute and sweet and adorable! i even solved an argument and helped out with an accident and totally bonded with this one little boy, who i think has a crush on me...

course, he's in the 2nd grade, but i'm sure in 20 years, i'll be uber-flattered by his attentions. lmao ^^

it was awesome! just awesome! i must have dozens of babies! i want to be like...like, a mother duck with all her ducklings around her. ^^

and, i've pretty much decided to teach elementary art, which'll be super crazy fun! ^_^

Guest kawaii gin neko

and once again, my obsessive complusive cleaning habits kicked mah butt.

~_~ one day, i'll learn that its OKAY if not EVERYTHING is cleaned, polished AND disinfected...

but not today! ^^