A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

One of those things I could not make up:

Or give one of the best reviewed games of the year to someone you truely love. Panty Explosion is the critically Acclaimed Psychic Japanese School Girl Adventure Game!

I don't know, and I don't want to know.

Apparently one of the more effective ways of notifying the public that the on ramp to the highway is in fact CLOSED is to stick one of those extended buses sideways there.

I encountered several on my drive home. A few on some other random roads as well that were doing all too good of a job of saying "Hi, go another way." to be random.

i will have a positive outlook about christmas i will have a positive outlook about christmas i will have a positive outlook about christmas i will have a positive outlook about christmas i will have a positive outlook about christmas i will have a positive outlook about christmasi will have a positive outlook about christmas i will have a positive outlook about christmas i will have a positive outlook about christmas

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

----Stephen Henry Roberts (1901-71)

I think someone just denied himself is humanity.

This week is "Rummage through the Hard Drive, see what random junk I managed to download over the year and back it all up" type of fun.

Man I get some weird stuff. And lot's of it.

This year I was more organized as I go than most, it's been a fairly painless process really. Which is a nice change.

I still haven't tackled the 5+ years of unorganized usenet threads. Quite frankly, it scares me. There's a lot of threads there, need organizing something bad. I could just toss it all on a CD and pretend it's not there.

I need to get me a DVD Burner, use less discs in this process.

Stock Option Backdating. The Corporate Scandal for the 00's.

39 Officer's have already been fired

59 companies currently being investigated

Iceberg really big below tip.

Right now it's looking like Apple might be investigated.

I wonder how 2007 will play out.