A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

Rock the Vote! :rockon:

Please come by and cast your votes in the Wild, Wild West Superdraft finale. There are a lot of great ideas being formed there. Even if you weren't directly involved, everyone is invited to cast votes.

As always, the draft itself is open to everyone to participate, and another will start in March.

Thanks!

blue-bolt-2-1940-superhorse.jpg

Our Heir Apparent has had an heir of her own -- Crown Princess Victoria gave birth to a baby girl this morning. Victoria's father, King Carl XVI Gustaf of the House of Bernadotte, is the 73rd of the historically known monarchs of the Swedes.

I find it hard to muster much enthusiasm either way.

Got back from the Hyper Japan event in London. This involved me sampling seven different types of Saki which ranged in price from $32 to $129. Also looking at Manga and film.

Had my first taste of Okonomoyaki with Tempura. I liked it. Also saw Japanese singer Natsuko Aso sing. She does Anime songs and dresses like an Anime character. The skirt was really too short. It will take me a while to get the photographs developed. Soul Caliber was available to play and boy did it look good. Guest starred the Assassin from Assassin Chronicles. Ezio or whatever.

And then there were the Cosplayers. Some looked good. Some looked too fat for the costumes. And then there were the guys dressed as girls. Oh dear.

The organizer of the San Jose Fantasy Festival just asked me if I would play Loki for their event.

Like unsolicited, just browsing through my Facebook pics.

actually, she's willing to let me play anyone in the Norse pantheon if I want.

but...

LOKI

...and you are already planning on mischief to work, aren't you? :eg: