Tournament of Heroes Open Class: Last Two In!

Pariah

16 members have voted

1. 1. Choose TWO of these heroes!

So, I've decided to run a full 32-character tournament for the Open Class. May Heaven have mercy on my soul.

Here's the difficulty: We have 30 characters with six or more votes. All of these characters are definitely in. We also have five characters with five votes--to fill two available slots.

So here's what we're going to do: We're going to have a poll for just these five characters to determine who gets the last two places. Voting begins right now and will continue until 5:00 p.m. EDT on Saturday, April 8th. The top two are in. If there is still a tie at that point, I'll let the Whim of Fate decide.

Our five contestants are:

Atomic Robo: Tesla's greatest gift to mankind!

Hawkman: High-flying champion of another place and time!

Plastic Man: Wise-cracking shape-shifter and detective!

Psylocke: Purple-haired British ninja telepath!

Thundra: Warrior woman and time-traveler!

Please vote for two of the five fine heroes. If they're going to compete, they need your support now more than ever!

THAT'S BLASPHEMY !

Wait, hang on. Paylocke ?

Character development may have given her a worse press than she deserves.

I was on my smartphone so didn't see my mistype. I just corrected my posting.

I haven't read any X-Men titles in years, so my last memory of her storyline was her getting body swapped into an asian woman's body.

I was on my smartphone so didn't see my mistype. I just corrected my posting.

I haven't read any X-Men titles in years, so my last memory of her storyline was her getting body swapped into an asian woman's body.

I could understand the cheesecake reference but calling her an Image Comics character was so below the belt that action was called for. I didn't see the spelling mistake at first but then figured it was worth highlighting without making it insulting.

It still infuriates me that no anime character has gotten to the tournament. STILL! We need to get Saitama into the Unlimited tournament.

We could do an Anime tournament, although I personally feel I don't know enough about anime to run it.