I challenge you!

Asperion

One on one an Abrams wins. In a cost balanced battle where equal values of tanks are fighting the T 72s will outnumber the Abrams.  Also are we talking about stripped down monkey model T 72s manned by third world mass conscription crews or are we talking fully equipped main Russian army 72s with trained crews? If the former the Abrams win. If the latter it's up innte air. American tankers think the money models manned by third rate troops ate equal to mainline, fully equipped red army tanks crewed by professionals. They could be in for a surprise.  The Abrams will be superior one on one but the 72s will outnumber them. We saw how that played out with Tiger Panzers vs T 34s.

Seal team vs Israeli special forces team.

I realized how idiotic Risk was when I found a computer version in the early nineties.  This game that was legendary for taking four hours to finish, took ten minutes on a computer that automated the dice rolling.

Monopoly is also kind of a solved problem but there is still some strategy and negotiation involved.

Chess vs. Go.

6 hours ago, Old Man said:

Microtransactions are fairer and less rage inducing.

For you video game fans out there:

First person shooter vs. Real time strategy

Old man you don't have to choose. There are games that combine fps and RTS quite nicely. Two I've ayer and loved the hell out of are Activision's battlezone and "hostile waters: Antaeus rising" and I recommend them both as long as you have a monster joystick with 8 way hat and a lotta buttons.

As to your question, go seems better.