I challenge you!

Asperion

I hate all phones, so death to whatever.

Note: My old cellphone finally died out,  I am so pissed off that all new ones seem to have cameras now, I basically traded the new one out to my mother for her old one (still camera-less).  I really like being left alone on occasion.  (then again I've always hated having my picture taken as much as I hate phones)

Most confusing:

The wacked out hallucinations you'd get from a gallon of acid* vs the plot to Lost

*yeah it'd kill you, but go with it

12 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Both of those movies were hideous. I'd rather which paint dry.

Heads vs. Shoulders vs. Knees vs. Toes 

Actually I was thinking of a movie with no superheroes at all and dealing solely with a villain's origin and rise. So I was not talking about that guhhawdawful  fantastic four movie with a naked thing for example, or the rise of the silver surfer movie.

I was thinking of an origin movie with Doom, for example,  showing him born to a poor gypsy tribe persecuted in Europe, his early life seeing his family abused and spat on, his intelligence developing, discovering his mother had been a real witch, using his abilities to protect his people and how he became convinced he was destined to rule mankind and make the world right.

3 hours ago, Tech priest support said:

I was thinking of an origin movie with Doom, for example,  showing him born to a poor gypsy tribe persecuted in Europe, his early life seeing his family abused and spat on, his intelligence developing, discovering his mother had been a real witch, using his abilities to protect his people and how he became convinced he was destined to rule mankind and make the world right.

Doom would be a lot more interesting than Galactus, I think.

2 hours ago, Bazza said:

Heads vs. Shoulders

DC superhero iconic films 3

The Dark Knight (Bale & Ledger) vs Wonder Women (Gal Gadot)

Wonder Woman, by no less than three orders of magnitude.

Delectable Decision:

Home-baked bread vs. Soup made from scratch 

Hobgoblins. Manos was so bad the made individually secretly apologized to Joel and the bots for showing it to them. As for a Gor movie one if the biggest AHOLES  I ever met was a gor fan so the brand is forever poisoned for me. (Well, that and the fact  the Gor books and movies are mostly written by and for guys who shouldn't be allowed to breed.)

You get to have one of these movies done on an EP of MST3K: 50 shades of grey vs twilight.