I challenge you!

Asperion

I don't know, black ice isn't too bad for me, though I keep an eye out during the day, for spots that will likely freeze, and go on very familiar roads, so I might just be lucky.

Note: COurse, from my mother's description of black ice, you'd get the impression that black ice is some invisible demon, that reaches out from the bowels of hell, to drag down their with it car, soul and all, without any trace of your existence.  I've probably taken black ice less seriously in the past than I should have and got away with it.

Oh, and for your answer, too little snow.  If it isn't enough snow to get me out of work, then I'd rather it not snow at all.

Edit:  My worst weather is sleet, damn crap latches onto a windshield like a tick, and kills your road vision, where you have to stop constantly when you just want to get home.  I've never had more trouble in weather driving than I have had with sleet

Useless searches:

Prester John's KIngdom vs  the Fountain of Youth

According to Prestor John's letter, the Fountain of Youth is in his realm. So, find the one, find the other.

Procrastinations:

Put it off to tomorrow vs put it off indefinitely

Lucius Alexander

Having come to the end of the post I can no longer put off crafting a palindromedary tagline

Smidgen, because use of that term (to me) implies cooking, and small amounts of an ingredient is often the Right Thing.  Pittance almost invariably refers to wages, which is never the right thing.

Pet Ownership Allure, revisited yet again:

Leaking Aquarium versus One Pet Kills Another

Making Nazis look silly

Indiana Jones vs Col Hogan

Jones may have been more important in winning the war, but Hogan was better at making Nazis look silly.

Decision at the open refrigerator door:

Leftover pizza or leftover chicken?

Lucius Alexander

I already know what the palindromedary will say

Crazed Norwegians with axes stand and watch in confusion as the Americans elect a lunatic among themselves and then commence a circular firing squad.  Over the hill, someone laughs in Russian.

Incoming ballistic missile, you have 12 minutes to live:

Text your boss "Eff you, I quit" vs. Have sex with your sister