I challenge you!

Asperion

Toto, and the match-up that had me stumped, Adams.  I had to go to Wikipedia, look stuff up, listen to tracks, and think for that second match-up.  Frankly, it's too '80s for me even to recognize the names of the artists.   (I mean, the summer of '69 -- which I lived through also -- was really important to me, but for reasons very, very different than what Adams sang about.)

Myrmecovores:

Aardvark versus Armadillo

4 hours ago, Pariah said:

Having been closer than I care to admit to the second one, I'm going to go ahead and pick the first one.

DC Heroines in Miniskirts:

Supergirl vs. Mary Marvel 

Heh, in my younger I don't know if I was ever close or not.  And I don't want to know.

I also choose to believe in the stork bringing me (or something like that) because I have to function day to day. :fear:

Edit: And for your question, I think I will need pictures to answer, lots and lots of pictures

19 minutes ago, Bazza said:

Most annoying:

Deadpool or Lobo. 

Seriously, this could be its own thread.

I'm gonna go with . . . Deadpool, just because he's so dreadfully overexposed right now.

More Annoying:

Telemarketers vs. Pop-up ads 

The telephone by default can turn itself on and wake me up all by itself.  My tablet stays off until I open it.  Telemarketers are my favored answer to the tasteless question, "Hitler would've been an all right guy if he'd set up extermination camps for ((fill in the blank)) instead."

The greater luxury:

Sleep in four extra hours, or breakfast in bed.