I challenge you!

Asperion

the Columbia woman with the torch.

Ideal secret base location on planet:

Venus or Mecury or Mars?

You ninja'ed me but I'll answer you.

Mercury. Solar power there is awesome. Build a polar base with the base in shadow and the solar panels in sun, you'll have nearly unlimited energy to power your omega cannon. Plus it's rapid orbit will bring earth into your sites every 6 weeks or so.

I will say the 1970s. The 50s had the McCarthy witch hunts, the Suez Crisis, the Hungarian uprising and the death of Stalin. The 1970s had the silver anniversary of Elizabeth II, Olga Korbut, Nadia Comaneci and Concorde.

Hollywood Icons 43 (ish)

James Dean vs Rock Hudson

NB: They are being judged on their film roles ONLY.

By their films only, rock hudson. I liked ice station zebra and the martian chronicles. I can't think of one damn thing dean did I liked.

(I cannot excuse hudson's horrible personal character that he showed when he, knowing he had a largely unknown but serious and communicable disease, kissed an actress without telling her.  His sexual orientation is not as issue, his selfish disregard for a woman's safety is. It makes it hard for me to like the films of his I used to.)

batman beatdown. michael keaton vs george clooney.