I challenge you!

Asperion

Enter sandman cannot be as annoying and unbearable as Mr. Sandman.

BTW I don't mind a physically strong woman as I'd hate to feel like I was unintentionally intimidating a woman.

Also, if your house caught fire tura satana could probably carry you out of it safely.  Yes that is a full grown man not a mannequin and yes she's standing fully upright with him across her shoulders and no there are no wires holding him up. 

Cold war commie paranoia movie massacre; invasion of the body snatchers vs the blob.

tumblr_n2yapgXm071shaxz6o3_500.jpg

Oooooohhhhh, that's a tough one... Let's see....both are super hawt brunettes in heart failure inducing outfits. Vampy shows a lot more skin and wears knee boots with stiletto heels. The baroness rocks it in tight black leather and usually carries some guns. The baroness has an accent to die for but vampirella  can make you immortal.

Gotta just barely give it to vampirella as she was created by SF Fhandom icon Forrest J. Ackerman, who really was "Mr. Fhandom" for a long time. But I respect the baroness for loving a guy without even seeing his face.

Most annoying subculture clash. Goths vs vampires.

18 hours ago, Tech priest support said:

Yeah, tura tended to play strong, violent women. Kind of a refreshing change, actually, from the annoyingly helpless screaming objects women had been portrayed as before and after her heyday.

But don't forget the blob vs. Invasion of the body snatchers...

That is true,  my mother has many times yelled at the "cringing female" to "do SOMETHING!!!"  Even if it is nothing but making a run for it when the hero and villain are fighting, at least that is "something".

10 hours ago, Tech priest support said:

Oooooohhhhh, that's a tough one... Let's see....both are super hawt brunettes in heart failure inducing outfits. Vampy shows a lot more skin and wears knee boots with stiletto heels. The baroness rocks it in tight black leather and usually carries some guns. The baroness has an accent to die for but vampirella  can make you immortal.

Gotta just barely give it to vampirella as she was created by SF Fhandom icon Forrest J. Ackerman, who really was "Mr. Fhandom" for a long time. But I respect the baroness for loving a guy without even seeing his face.

Most annoying subculture clash. Goths vs vampires.

Goths can put up a good game, but I think vampires make a more compelling argument.  Or at least they are more likely to induce a coughing fit in me (AKA, *cough* *cough* Loser *cough*)

17 minutes ago, Badger said:

My 10 year old self, did have a crush on the Baroness.  THat isn't wrong to mention is it?

No. Hell man, I had a major crush on the baroness. I really had a thing for her. Then I realized it was totally silly to be thinking of her like that.

There is no way in hell she's ever leaving Destro.....:no:

21 minutes ago, Badger said:

That is true,  my mother has many times yelled at the "cringing female" to "do SOMETHING!!!"  Even if it is nothing but making a run for it when the hero and villain are fighting, at least that is "something".

I honestly think the worst portrayed of women in in " temple of doom". God that was awful....