I challenge you!

Asperion

Sure, put him in.  Though he'd've been morphed into the Vile Fiend Of Drinking Milk Out Of The Carton by the editing sensibilities of the time.

As for canon D&D pantheon in 1983 ... I can't say.  There was a pantheon by then, but I never paid attention to it (I had the fake woodgrain pasteboard box of pamphlets, and the Greyhawk pamphlet, and that's it, discounting a few hundred pages of junk of my own composition), and then in May 1983 all my D&D stuff was destroyed in the fire.  It was five years plus before I was able to do RPGs again.

Really old RPGs:  Empire of the Petal Throne versus beginning Traveler.  Hopefully this will not cause religious wars to break out.

Wonderland, because I always overlay the old old sarcastic lyric on it, "Walking 'round in women's underwear."

Mind you, I much prefer the violently Christmasized version of Iron Man, that starts off with the greatly distorted spoken line, "I AM SANTA CLAUS", followed immediately by the Black Sabbath guitar riff.

Disappointing Christmas presents that, when it comes down to it, you don't mind that much.

Socks  versus  Candy

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:24 AM, Cancer said:

Sure, put him in.  Though he'd've been morphed into the Vile Fiend Of Drinking Milk Out Of The Carton by the editing sensibilities of the time.

As for canon D&D pantheon in 1983 ... I can't say.  There was a pantheon by then, but I never paid attention to it (I had the fake woodgrain pasteboard box of pamphlets, and the Greyhawk pamphlet, and that's it, discounting a few hundred pages of junk of my own composition), and then in May 1983 all my D&D stuff was destroyed in the fire.  It was five years plus before I was able to do RPGs again.

Really old RPGs:  Empire of the Petal Throne versus beginning Traveler.  Hopefully this will not cause religious wars to break out.

Funny thing, the cartoon was considered "too adult" at the time.

Note: I didn't get to see the final season,  the Satanic Panic hit my area by then, and you know how they felt about anything D&D.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, the easy answer is Uni.  Eric had the best defense. Bobby the best offense (with the exception of Hank).  ANd as much as Presto FUBARed hs spells, a lot of them were at least semi-effective.

So, probably Eric (though he was more valuable than he gets credit for), if you teach the rest of the party to dodge.