I challenge you!

Asperion

Whichever makes for a better weapon. (though nothing can beat the legendary Hero 5th ed in that regard)

Back to Star Trek women:

When the execs previewed "Who Mourns For Adonais?" and saw what passed for Lt. Palomas's "outfit" did they say:

"How are we going to get past the censors?" vs  "Now I know why there was such a large expenditure listed as (Duct-tape)"

'Sad' reaction counting against the poster. It should be an expression of sympathy, not a kick at someone who's already having a bad day. Seriously, why do ANY of the reactions count against the poster? If someone needs their point totals lowered, don't we have Mods for that?

Pariah's More Improbable Educational Undertaking:

Getting students to understand stoichiometry vs. Getting students to use the preferred pronunciation of Uranus

I very dimly recall that the Red Slaad are more dangerous for some reason.  But I've never encountered Slaad of any color in game or IRL.

And, yeah, I've seen some students understand stoichiometry.  Usually gearheads.  Uranus is a lost cause.

Duct Tape vs. WD-40

Duct tape.  WD-40 is nasty stuff if you decide to try putting it in, e.g., an inhaler.  (Duct tape in an inhaler is bad too, but that's obvious enough I don't think it'd be attempted in an important way.)

Mutating the slaad question into something I intend to do at the gaming table:

Taco salad vs tuna salad.