I challenge you!

Asperion

1974.  No one guns down bad guys like Charles Bronson.  Except maybe Clint Eastwood.  (Also, IIRC the 1974 film was banned in New York for a little while ... for being too popular.)

Best shooter of bad guys:  Charles Bronson (in all his roles)  vs  Clint Eastwood (in all his roles)

(I disagree: Uhura, especially if she can get me onto that starship.)

Kirk/Picard.  While Ginger vs Mary Ann is a lovely choice to have to make, I've never met anyone who actually picked Ginger.

EDIT: I can eat popcorn through Last Jedi.

Greater humiliation in the funny video channel:  Facer into mud, or bicycle crash groin impact

3 hours ago, Cancer said:

Greater humiliation in the funny video channel:  Facer into mud, or bicycle crash groin impact

As a card-carrying lifetime member of the Over The Handlebars Club, I'm going to have to go with the faceplant. At least with the other, you're likely to get some sympathy from the viewers.

Favorite Fan Unfavorite:

Wesley Crusher vs. Scrappy Doo

The 1968 version was an incisive commentary on modern society.  The 2001 version had special effects.

Ends of the World:

Demolished by a Vogon constructor fleet to make way for a hyperspace bypass (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

vs.

Incinerated by dragons awakened in the London subway (Reign of Fire)

24 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Silicon chips vs Buffalo chips 

Silicon ships have contributed to a spread of bombast, intolerance, and idiocy unrivaled even by the advent of the printing press.  All buffalo chips do is contribute to global climate change.

Poker chips vs. Tortilla chips