I challenge you!

Asperion

For greater threat on the roads, the texters.  With my external rear-view mirrors having pointing controls on my dashboard, and the internal mirror having  a counter-glare face, I can reduce the high-beams to ordinary nuisance level without deploying the rear-firing laser.

Morning grab-and-go conundrum:

Great donuts, lousy coffee  versus  Excellent coffee, wretched old donuts

17 hours ago, Old Man said:

Running on a broken leg will get you there faster.

Tailgaters with their high beams on

vs.

Texters while drivers

Well, I will say at night time going home, the former is limited to every driver I come across.  (though hard to tell, sometimes it appears the low-beams of today were the high beams of 20 years ago.  Brighter,Farther=BDB aka badger driving blind

• 3 weeks later...

...which means that there are twenty-one different permutations of comparing any one version to any other version, of which we have currently explored what, four? Which leaves, say, seventeen to go. At a rate of two to three each day, this gives us approximately another week of The Four Feathers.

Unless we can all come to a consensus, agree that enough is enough, and get on with our lives.

1 hour ago, Pariah said:

...which means that there are twenty-one different permutations of comparing any one version to any other version, of which we have currently explored what, four? Which leaves, say, seventeen to go. At a rate of two to three each day, this gives us approximately another week of The Four Feathers.

Unless we can all come to a consensus, agree that enough is enough, and get on with our lives.

There are only six possible permutations. It's Original vs Remake. If a remake wins then it would be Remake vs Remake.

Your mathematical solution failed to take into account the word Original. Or perhaps how close to the meaning of the word I would adhere.