Typesetting (LaTeX) template for Hero PDFs?

Surgo

I'm trying to put together some cyberpunk rules for a game I'd like to run. They're pretty extensive and my Google Drive document is *ugly*! I'd love to have it laid out like a proper supplement, with powers listed and looking like they do in any of the Hero books. Has anyone done this before and have a template for it? I've typeset an RPG book with LaTeX before but really, a template for any kind of typesetting system would be welcome.

I don't know about the earlier books, but CC/FHC do note the font and font size used in their inside contents. I imagine the various icons (such as the caution and stop signs) are simply small .png images they used as characters (rather than a font-set in and of themselves. I'm sure you can still find the Writers Guidelines for 5th edition, it notes all of the expected formatting standards from when Hero Games was still taking submissions.

It isn't exactly the same as the books, but for my "finished" quality documents:

I use 0.5" Margins.

​I use two Columns with a 0.25" separator.

I use 20 pt. bold Minion Pro for the header of a section (such as the beginning of a chapter)

I use 15 pt. capitalized, bold Minion Pro for the header of an element (such as the name of a power, modifier, or table)

I use 10 pt. bold Minion Pro for the title of subsections (such as the "Value:" subsection of a modifier)

I use 10 pt. justified Minion Pro for the body text.

I use 5 pt. spaces between paragraphs and sections to give the document 'breathing room'.

I Italicize the names of referenced documents (such as "​Champions Complete")

I am doing something similar for a post apocalyptic game using Indesign. I have a Hero Designer template that outputs a tab seperated output similar out to the package deals/templates in the books. I can upload it here if you are interested.

I am doing something similar for a post apocalyptic game using Indesign. I have a Hero Designer template that outputs a tab seperated output similar out to the package deals/templates in the books. I can upload it here if you are interested.

Absolutely put them in the download section and then post a link here.

Yes, please upload this.