VIPER: Who's Your Dragon?

steriaca

As for Citadel, what can I say. He is basically a light brick with flying and invisibility (if my rememberance of his 4th edition stats are correct). While not as strong or as duriable as a standard Brick, he can fly and become invisible, so he is extremely dangerous. A perfect Dragon.

Citadel was a metamorph with Growth Powers and a member of the Gold Coast Avengers superhero group.  He has an affair with it's financial backer resulting in his dismissal from the team, and his secret identity being exposed during the Backer's divorce.  He worked for VIPER but after failing in a mission was thrown out of that organization.  After that he formed a Private Investigator Agency with Ultraviolet and Pile Driver.  Unknown to them their Secretary is a PRIMUS agent who hates Citadel because a family member was injured by him, and plots his revenge.

It was in an Adventures Club. 

Pile Driver was wearing a Fish Tie.

Incomplete Dragon List.

Villains marked with an asterisk are original. Thoes marked with a bracket are past edition VIPER villains who may not be Dragons here.

Oclon

Half-Jack

Ripper

Vipera

[Power Crusher/Megacrusher/Crusher

Freon

[Citadel

Boa Constructor

Python

[Adder

Sidewinder

*Rattler (sonic battlesuit user)

*Crimson (ultimate agent/martial artist/super normal)

[ * Tower

*Black Racer (speedster/martial artist)

*Pitviper (brick with darkness generation field and enhanced senses)

[Pile-driver

(This, of course, is an incomplete list. Feal free to suggest more.)

13 hours ago, steriaca said:

*blink* I thought Citadel was an invisible brick?

I know, an invisible brick seems thugly. But he was never totally invisible. And he has other powers which requires him to switch off invisibility to use.

I forgot about the invisibility and flight, but he also has a level of growth as well.

I imagine "Here Be Dragons" to be a multiple PDF thing.

PDF 1: General information about the Dragon Branch of VIPER, Oclon, and a few heavy hitters (Ripper, Half-Jack, Freon, Vipara, ect...).

PDF 2: "Snakes". Many of the members named after snakes. Boa Constrictor, Python, Adder, Sidewinder, Black Racer, Rattler, ect...

PDF 3: "Dragons International". Dragon Branch members from around the world.

PDF 4: "Forces". All about VF1, VF2, and the Young Dragons (teen VIPER team) 

PDF 5: "Troublemakers". Thoes who make trouble for VIPER by secretly being plants, trators, or just annoying (Power Crusher falls under this, being a bully even to thoes inside the orginzation), Draconis, Dr. Destroyer's plant, a few others.

Ultraviolet was a super-villain and a member of the Geodesics.  Her real name is Martha Bradshaw.  The team was destroyed with one member killed and the others going to prison.  Martha has twins infants for DNPCs.

Pile Driver has his name sake weapon removed by VIPER.  He has an artificial arm and a goofy attitude.

Ultraviolet could be the Jessica Jones of the Champions Universe.

I looked up Citadel.

He was introduced in Villainy Unbound as a former hero recruited by VIPER.  In the VIPER source book he was reported to be one of it's troubleshooters who liked to fight and defeat heroes.  In Aventurer's Club #24 in Castle Security Inc. he was introduced as a former super-villain turned Private Investigator/Security Consultant.  He had done 18 months in Stronghold because he turned State's Evidence against VIPER, and received a settlement because he lost most of his powers while in Prison. 

He was a brick and had growth, invisibility, flight, and teleportation before he went into Stronghold.  After he came out he was a brick with limited growth, and investigator skills.

A more ABC listing of known Dragon Branch members

Adder (Knife wielding and poison spitting).

Bloodstar (High DEX and SPD. Wields a 'bloodstar' weapon [Mace? Or something else?])

Boa Constrictor (Wrestling Brick with snake powers)

Boruto (Electricity Energy Blaster from Japan) 

Brute (typical Brick)

Copperhead (power armor)

Delusion (portable holographic projector)

Diamondback (poison spitting snakeman)

Draconos (basically a mutant who creates force-fields and is full of himself)

Epoch (Time manipulation powers)

Freon (Ice Creation and Invisibility)

Gauntlet (Power Gauntlet weapons. Might be same Gauntlet in CVV3) 

Halfjack (cyborg)

Hayaikaze (Speedster with the ability to manipulate wind, from Japan)

Hiss (Mentelist. Snakeman?)

Iron Lighting (Magnetic powers and electric powers from South Africa)

Ji nli (A powerful Telekinetic from Hong Kong)

Minuet (Mind Control abilities, along with other sonic type powers, delivered via music)

Nucleon (Radiation Energy Projection And Control)

Oculon (Energy Blaster from alien eyes implanted into his skull)

Redstone (Canadian dragon/nest leader. Master of stealth, and a master planer. His plans tend to be plans within plans within plans, and nobody knows what his final plans are.)

Ripper (cyborg/brick/implanted adrenal gland mutation)

Sidewinder (speedster)

Spitfire (Uses special fire blaster pistols)

Superior (a Dr. Destroyer plant. Brick with great stats)

Tornado (Spinning powers, slight speedster abilities)

Tungarak (Super strength and control over earth)

Verify (precog)

Vipera ("Supergirl" as a mystical snake villain)

VIPER-X (Leader of VF1, ex PRIMUS agent with Cyberline treatments)

Whipsnake (whip user)

Whitefire (Fire Generation and Control)

Past Dragons (From past editions of Champions)

Black Mamba (scientist, brick, snakeman, hates King Cobra)

Citadel (brick, invisibility, growth, teleportation, flight)

Brick (Brick with stone skin and memory problems.)

Cold Drake (dragon shaped power armor)

Mongoose (maybe... Martial artist, hatred of King Cobra)

Piledriver (man with a piston arm weapon. "Cyborg")

Power Crusher [Megacrusher/Crusher] (mutant with transfer gauntlets and a special suit which makes him a walking eyesore)

I'll add more when more comes up.

2 minutes ago, Cassandra said:

I looked up Citadel.

He was introduced in Villainy Unbound as a former hero recruited by VIPER.  In the VIPER source book he was reported to be one of it's troubleshooters who liked to fight and defeat heroes.  In Aventurer's Club #24 in Castle Security Inc. he was introduced as a former super-villain turned Private Investigator/Security Consultant.  He had done 18 months in Stronghold because he turned State's Evidence against VIPER, and received a settlement because he lost most of his powers while in Prison. 

He was a brick and had growth, invisibility, flight, and teleportation before he went into Stronghold.  After he came out he was a brick with limited growth, and investigator skills.

Since this is a new universe, I am sure Citadel and Piledriver can be refreshed into VIPER with no problem (not that there are a lack of offical dragons. Just check the list above, othoe only a few may of been stated officialy.)

Let's work on some of the uncreated dragons of the Champions Universe. Let's work on Adder.

All we know is Adder uses knives and spits poison. I'll make Adder female, because why not.

Knives are simple. A Multipower consisting of a RKA on focus and recovable charges, and a slot for HKA which is unusable when there are no changes in RKA left. Poison Breath is another Multipower, all slots builted as an AVLD (NND) attacks. I would do Flash (sight group), Mind Control (One Command "Do Not Move", Based On CON), and Blast (Damage Over Time). But that is me.

Add standard Immunity to Snake Poison, extra DEX and SPD, some Resistant Defences, and a knife fighting martial arts, and your good.

As for backstory, Adder was one of the earliest Dragons, one of the first subjects of Dr. Blank's experments in granting snake powers to humans. She was in love with him, but felt jilted because of her snakeish appearance. Truth be told, she wasn't snakeish enough for him and his snake fetish. When he became King Cobra, he left her behind.

Adder hated everyone after that, till eventually she and Oculon hooked up. She is still crazy, but not so much man haterie.