VIPER: Who's Your Dragon?

steriaca

7 hours ago, Ninja-Bear said:

Oh and I get what you are saying about OAF. I once made a power enhanced belt for Orb OAF so my daughter at the time could attack it.

You can do the full 5 Team equipment for him, simply put them in an OAF helmet of copper color, so it can be snatched off his head or be broken in combat.

Sterica it will take awhile till I get a written version on Hero Designer. I can tell you what I did though. (One point to remeber is that I’m running a low powered game). So I started with the Basic VIPER stats from 4th BBB. I gave him all the suggested skills.  From Mauler I gave him the +15 STR and the extra Armor.  From Air Calvary I gave him flight. I reduced his flight from 10 hexes to 10 meters. Gave him a mortar from Blaster agent I think 8D6 explosion and Refined Blaster 8D6 AP. 

10 hours ago, Ninja-Bear said:

Sterica it will take awhile till I get a written version on Hero Designer. I can tell you what I did though. (One point to remeber is that I’m running a low powered game). So I started with the Basic VIPER stats from 4th BBB. I gave him all the suggested skills.  From Mauler I gave him the +15 STR and the extra Armor.  From Air Calvary I gave him flight. I reduced his flight from 10 hexes to 10 meters. Gave him a mortar from Blaster agent I think 8D6 explosion and Refined Blaster 8D6 AP. 

I admit your going in a direction I am not in my idea of the character. But that is ok.

Recap for my version:

Weapon helmet. (OAF Helmet)

1) Lazer Beam in forehead of helmet. (Blast)

2) Micro-missle system.

2a) Explosive Load (Blast, Area Of Effect)

2b) Bullet Missle (RKA)

2c) Goop Load (Entangle)

2d) Cloud Load (Darkness vs Sight)

3) Musk Sprayer (Flash vs Sight, Smell, and Taist, Damage Reduced By Range)

Right and left tazer gauntlets.

Armor.

Climbing equipment in gloves (Clinging)

Enhanced movement abilities (+Running, +Swimming, +Leaping)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 7:59 AM, Ninja-Bear said:

I also think that your concept of Rattler being a sonic weapon user could work too.

Thanks. I should put a list of names of original Dragon Branch members.

Baron Chuda: A VIPER aquatic solder slash pirate, turned into a cyborg pirate with water breathing abilities, quasi-brick qualities, a laser cutlass, and an electrical discharge attack which is stronger in the water than out. His name is a pun on the fish "barracuda".

Black Racer: Named after the snake of the same name, he is a speedster/martialartist.

Charmer: A mentalist who specializes in mind control via charming the victim into doing things they wouldn't normally do. Like Mock, Charmer is not suppose to be a front line fighter. Thanks Ninja-Bear, for the idea.

Crimson: The original Crimson Viper agent. He is an extremely well trained agent ("super normal"), with as many skill packages as possible, and a huge vvp based on whatever equipment and weapions he can be given.

The Glowing Claw: A man caught in an energy accident, his right hand is always glowing with energy and can disintegrate mater with a touch. He wears a special bracelet which suround his right hand with a force field which allows him to use it as normal.

Hebi: VIPER's pet ninja. He uses an unique snake style variant of Taijustu, and a few snake based chi powers. His name is Japanese for snake.

Master Serpent: A stage magician specializing in serpent and snake based magic.

Mock: A shapeshifter designed for impersnation and inflitation, not a pure combat shapeshifter. One of the more mysterious dragons.

Q: Sometimes also called El Q, and Senor Q. A serpentman with rainbow wings from Mexico. An ex-luchador who is a minor rival to Boa Constructor.

Rattler: Serpent battle armor, based around sonic weapons and a mechanical tail.

Razerhead: A brick with a sub-power of strong hair with the strength of steel. His head of hair is shaped like a mohawk which can cut objects like an ax 

Shrapnel: A viper dragon who is able to explode himself harmlessly (to him).

Tower: A person who can generate force fields, and can suround his body with a force field which makes him 'grow'.

12 hours ago, Ninja-Bear said:

Maybe different types of mentalists?

Making pure mentalist for VIPER is rather probromatic. One, snakes are not known for there mental powers. There known for there poison. While you can equilateral poison with corruption, and corruption with mental powers...

On second thought, why not? Why is Hiss the only one?