The Reformed not likely to be used continuing NaNoWriMo thread

Hermit

10 hours ago, Cancer said:

How much did you nobble out of the world creation superdraft?

My initial inspiration was the same for both, admittedly, but I didn't take anything from the draft for this. However, I'm just getting to the part where I populate the world so I can't guarantee it stays that way.

"Nobble"?

3 hours ago, Logan.1179 said:

My initial inspiration was the same for both, admittedly, but I didn't take anything from the draft for this. However, I'm just getting to the part where I populate the world so I can't guarantee it stays that way.

You can use the Bamfs if you change the name. I don't think Marvel will like you using their guys as free roaming swashbucklers

CES

On 11/7/2017 at 2:30 PM, Old Man said:

Usually November is the worst possible month of the year for me to launch a time-intensive writing project, and this year is no exception.  But I wanted to pop in and express support and admiration for those of you who are.

Carry on.

They have two camps, Old Man. They are in April and July I think. I think you can write as little as 5k, and change the goal up until the last week.

CES 

11 hours ago, Logan.1179 said:

Wow, I absolutely hate what I just wrote. But I'm keeping it because word count. I'm already trying to fix it in my head without going back and erasing all of that noise. 

You can do like Lee Child and reread everyday before you start writing and make changes as you go.

CES 

17 hours ago, csyphrett said:

You can do like Lee Child and reread everyday before you start writing and make changes as you go.

CES 

I consider that part of the editing process, that dreaded beast the slows me to a crawl until I give up. I say thee nay!

(I went to see Thor: Ragnarok today.) 

With the movie I'm a little light for the day, but I hit 25,521! thor.gif