Sign in to follow this  
sioc

Reprint HERO System 6th Edition Core Books ?

Hello,

I know that we would be many to back for a reprint of HERO System 6th Edition Core Books 1 & 2 (modified to include the errata).

Why not do a project like that with maybe the Basic Rules and other books as bonus if the crowd-funding sky rockets :) ?

No ?

No - though they are all available through One Books Shelf (RPGNow, DriveThruRPG, etc etc) in the form of print-on-demand. So you *can* get physical copies if you need them.

Hero Games is more interested in doing shorter, rules-inclusive books like Champions Complete and Fantasy Hero Complete these days, and also supporting our small but productive community of third party publishers. In fact, we will have some news on that front to announce shortly!

It's my understanding that that's supposed to be changing.  The previous file had the colored text in the index converted to black and white incorrectly, so that the index entries weren't visible in the finished product.  I think that's being worked on, but I couldn't tell you when it's supposed to be finished.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:14 PM, Chris Goodwin said:

I couldn't tell you when it's supposed to be finished.

It was supposed to have been finished more than 7 months ago, since Jason's post was written in the present (not future) tense, at the time (which was Dec 8, 2017).

Specifically:

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:37 PM, Jason S.Walters said:

they are all available through One Books Shelf (RPGNow, DriveThruRPG, etc etc) in the form of print-on-demand. So you *can* get physical copies if you need them.