WYWTS - Villainy Codex III - Send In The Clowns

tiger

One thing I think should be known is much like Muerte and Terror Inc. in Villainy Codex II. CLOWN in Villainy Codex III will not simply be a converting 4th edition characters to 6th edition. Background, powers, skills. complications may change, new powers may be gained and some characters won't be coming along for the ride. There are at least two new characters being added as well, Balloon-A-Tic and one other. So this is a semi-revision of CLOWN with some of the original players.

IMP on the other hand is new and totally separate from CLOWN. The reason for the 'Send In The Clowns" title is both teams wear comical gear, but the two are totally different. Like Villainy Codex I, there will be two organizations given in this product. Unlike VCI the two aren't truly connected at all. Just wanted to make sure that was clear to everyone. Please continue with any ideas for either please.

1 hour ago, tiger said:

One thing I think should be known is much like Muerte and Terror Inc. in Villainy Codex II. CLOWN in Villainy Codex III will not simply be a converting 4th edition characters to 6th edition. Background, powers, skills. complications may change, new powers may be gained and some characters won't be coming along for the ride. There are at least two new characters being added as well, Balloon-A-Tic and one other. So this is a semi-revision of CLOWN with some of the original players.

IMP on the other hand is new and totally separate from CLOWN. The reason for the 'Send In The Clowns" title is both teams wear comical gear, but the two are totally different. Like Villainy Codex I, there will be two organizations given in this product. Unlike VCI the two aren't truly connected at all. Just wanted to make sure that was clear to everyone. Please continue with any ideas for either please.

Well, IMP has about the same link to CLOWN as IMP has with Popgun and Black Harliquin. Meaning none unless the GM want them to be.

Tiger is just saying that the way he is going to write the teams up is 5hat there are no links between teams. That should not prevent you from doing so. Remember, "IYG".

Prehaps the most dangerous member of IMP is Master Goldberg. Master Goldberg is an excellent designer, making deathtraps out of everyday objects which run in sequence. Devices used to decapitate a victim are usually done with a convator belts, a mouse, a cat, a dog, a bowling ball, a robotic arm, and a toy lightsaber.

3 hours ago, steriaca said:

Prehaps the most dangerous member of IMP is Master Goldberg. Master Goldberg is an excellent designer, making deathtraps out of everyday objects which run in sequence. Devices used to decapitate a victim are usually done with a convator belts, a mouse, a cat, a dog, a bowling ball, a robotic arm, and a toy lightsaber.

Do have a member that use

s death traps among other things Ms. Synister

5a63f6994c1f3_MsSynster.thumb.jpg.6adbef5ebec5bc6034b062cd0526f4e3.jpg

20 hours ago, steriaca said:

When I first read this, I thought that he must have watched to many Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry cartoons as a child

On 1/23/2018 at 5:12 PM, steriaca said:

I believe Tiger has all the clown based villains he ever need. And it would definitely spoil things if he reveled his entire hand.

There is plenty that's for sure. OF course I have stated some from the original incarnation won't be in this version. I am listing the entire original rooster however

4 hours ago, tiger said:

There is plenty that's for sure. OF course I have stated some from the original incarnation won't be in this version. I am listing the entire original rooster however

Ok. Who stolen the roster list and replaced it with a list of male chickens?

Looks like a job for Bolo of Earth's bird based hero Rhode Island Red.

Oh, nice to see Fox of Crime branching out to CLOWN as well as being the "Charlie" for GRAB.

Sorry, prehaps I should of put that behind spoiler tags. And considering how old the "official" Fox of Crime is, this guy could be the grandson of the original guy. Or not.

On 1/28/2018 at 1:33 PM, steriaca said:

Oh, nice to see Fox of Crime branching out to CLOWN as well as being the "Charlie" for GRAB.

Sorry, prehaps I should of put that behind spoiler tags. And considering how old the "official" Fox of Crime is, this guy could be the grandson of the original guy. Or not.

Unless there's a "grand design" heading another direction I like keeping the same heroes and villains as the same person. Now of course if say a villain goes off to Stronghold then maybe his son will step up and take their place

So, what do you want for the experienced Fox of Crime?

I expect:

1 ) More teleportation tricks. Like stretching ("quarter move teleport, do something, and return"), +Strength, only to excape grabs, only if able to teleport (*tap on shoulder* "What cha got in the sack, Mac?"), and stuff like that.

2 ) Some good old fashion Tom foolery ("What do you know, I got your gun and your shoes are tied Mac.").

3 ) Pies. Unlimited pies.

On 1/31/2018 at 6:42 PM, steriaca said:

So, what do you want for the experienced Fox of Crime?

I expect:

1 ) More teleportation tricks. Like stretching ("quarter move teleport, do something, and return"), +Strength, only to excape grabs, only if able to teleport (*tap on shoulder* "What cha got in the sack, Mac?"), and stuff like that.

2 ) Some good old fashion Tom foolery ("What do you know, I got your gun and your shoes are tied Mac.").

3 ) Pies. Unlimited pies.

There will be some changes but you have to remember he tried mot to get into HTH combat situations so there won't be a ton of changes or additions but there will be some

TheFox.jpg

You forgot his detachable tail.

I don't expect him to be a hand to hand expert or such. I do expect him to have some major tport tricks. I also expect him to do things like tieing some heros boot laces together and such. I expect him to be a skilled locksmith. An expert climber. An expert pickpocket. I expect him to have a minor Gadget Pool.

And pies. Don't forget the pies.

The Fox of Crime's Gadget Pool.

I don't expect it to be large at all. Basically, it is supposed to be for small objects which makes a caper easier. Like glass cutter blades. Magnetic boots to climb walls (clinging). Inferred lens googles. Gas mask able to be snucked into a pocket. Stuff master burgers carry from time to time. Nothing of Merry Andrew magnificent, quality, or outrageousness.

Of course, now that Merry Andrew is a teammate...

The Fox of Crime's "Back Pocket".

Merry Andrew has given Fox something all major cartoon character have, a "back pocket" dimension able to store away various objects. It can only handle realities small objects without a life force, but it should be enough for him to stash away a trenchcoat and fadora (Instant Change Cosmetic Transformation), palm away small objects (Extradimensional Space, page 27-28 of Advanced Player's Guide 2, and prehaps Object Creation, page 32-34 of the same book) and supply pies for faces.

Hidden in the dimension is a special device created by Andrew, the Pie Machine. It creates pies for the Fox to use. It creates one pie and places it on hold till needed. Since the pies are simply pie tins filled with nondary whipped cream, they can last a while till Fox calls for one. Then the machine fixes him a new one.

The portal to this is hidden in Fox's right glove.

To simulate the power, without using APG2, then buy Extradimensional Travel, Usable Against Others, Limited Power (Doesn't Work On Objects Larger Than A Large Book, And Nothing With A Life Force). This should be enough to send objects to the "back pocket". Same as above, but add Transdimentinal to bring things out of it. And the Pie Machine, that is the special effect of Fox's flash attack.

32 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Special note: All points about the Fox of Crime are only suggestions, and not mention to be taken as cannon about the character.

ideas is why I started the thread. I have made some changes to him and to the other members but trying not to go crazy and reinvent the wheel